Novice

*** cant remove dead captains when i try to deploy says armys full

[ Edited ]

ive seen this happen three times now the first time on my first save file and game then i re rolled my enitre game all the way to act 2 and it happen again one of my own orkz killed one of my other orkz then the ork that died the game thinks hes alive i cant get rid of him be it i let a grunt kill me it just starts duel or i deploy it says army full when there is two dead orkz ive walked around the map no hidden ambush nothing and to make a note also the third time one of my orkz killed another friendly ork the third time it made a dead enemy captian locked into the same bs limbo 

[Modedit: added to tracking sticky, edited title.  Please also report to support.wbgames.com]

Re: cant remove dead captains when i try to deploy says armys full

anytime there are captians you killed but not beheaded there is a chance they will return, the captains that you talk about are most likely not dead so just leave and re-enter the region then run around for a while they should ambush you eventually

G O T C H A
Novice

That same glitched to I’m worried it’s perminint  somebody tell me it is not 

Novice

its like i said before this isnt some game feature this only happened when one of my own orkz killed another one of my dominated orkz and only when this occured did this create a dead captian i cant remove this is a bug and id also say its almost a game breaking bug cause it could lead to a entire region being filled with dead orkz u cant get rid of thus not having a army 

Novice

Im pretty sure it might not be a game breaking bug because this also happend in the first game and Ive also noticed that dead orcs in one reigion can also ambush you in another for ex i had someone named zog who i killed in minis morgil and then ambushed me in nurn yester day. so i will try to see if it is a game breaking bug or not. my advice is to go into other reigions and just wander around for a while. who knows this game did just come out and they may even eventualy patch this up if it is a bug.

Follower

Zog is a specific Orc though, he isn't just sole randomly generated Orc. Orcs you have history with can and will follow you across regions.
Novice

Spoiler
I thought the same thing but he just appeared even after I had cut him in half and beaten all the Carnan missions
Novice

Hope fully Warner Bros sees this if it is a glitch and patches it up

BUG - (linked steam discussions) Dead orcs don't come back

[ Edited ]

Here's my issue, I've completed the game (shadow wars done) Have about 94% overall completion. But have at least 2 dead orcs on every map. Some as low as lvl 8, lvl 12, lvl 16, lvl 18, lvl 24. I've run around each area countless times fighting, looking for them to "come back" or ambush me or something. They don't. They just take up space and can't be replaced.

I've done countless repetitive follower missions hoping for an ambush, but nothing, ever from the dead (stuck) guys.

I know that they stay if they've "cheated death" somehow, but not these. Lvl 8 guy? C'mon. Please look into this as I really want more stories and enjoy playing, but at this point it's just frustrating.

Here are many people having the same issue:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/356190/discussions/0/1489987634022247414/

http://steamcommunity.com/app/356190/discussions/0/1484358860958311323/

http://steamcommunity.com/app/356190/discussions/0/1484358860957380357/

http://steamcommunity.com/app/356190/discussions/0/1484358860938060815/

http://steamcommunity.com/app/356190/discussions/0/1484358860952893823/

http://steamcommunity.com/app/356190/discussions/0/1484358860958588845/

Follower

Spoiler.

He is a Eternal. There is no killing him. And he will create enemy Undead Orcs.
Follower

He is technically not even alive at all, just a sentient Undead Orc.
Novice

Re: BUG - (linked steam discussions) Dead orcs don't come back

I have the same issue, I have 116 hours played on PC, 100% completion, all achievements, and at least 2 dead orcs on every map, no amount of running around and fighting other orcs/captains/beasts or getting low health (makes sense for them to ambush you when you're vulnerable) is bringing them back to life. I tried getting killed by random grunts and when they are promoted they don't refill those spots, instead they fight other captains for their spot. Had the same problem in Shadow of Mordor as well.

If you can't fix this at least add a command to forcefully reset individual spots, 3-4 spots per map per week(so we can't abuse it to get legendary orcs)

Novice

what part did u not understand when i said this only occured when one of my own orks killed another friendly ork did i say i killed the ork i cant remove ? also why would one of my orkz kill one of my own ? isnt that a glitch there was no cutscene he just random wanted to kill one of my orkz and why would it effect a random dead enemy ork when he died i cant get rid of all sudden the third time 

Novice

Novice

[IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/2nhfbdc.jpg[/IMG]
Novice

idk why this site doesnt accept png standard for windows screenshot or allow for me to post code to embed images is it cause they dont want people showing game breaking bugs on there forums and why is this still not fixed its been a week yet they fixed loot boxe exploits almost instant for **bleep** sake and why hasnt a staff even looked into this massive game breaking bug 

Novice

What confuses me the most is the fact that some captains I kill will eventualy come back when others I have killed from a long time ago will not even ambush me. This may be a bug that will eventualy get the eye of the devs. And no i dont mean saurons eye

Novice

Yeah I have the same issue, hopefully the devs are aware of this. In the reported issues thread it mentions “Can’t remove orc corpses in one particular spot”, hopefully that’s the same issue we’re all dealing with.

Novice

bump still waiting for a reply from the staff about this

Same, have 2 dead orcs on every map. No matter what I do, how many follower missions I do or how much I run around map, they just don't come back, ever. Definitely a bug