Novice

Re: *** cant remove dead captains when i try to deploy says armys full

I have the same in Nurn, have only 6 alive Captainse in my fortress that i can assign as bodyguards for Chiefs, all othe (12 it seems) are lying bodied or bones on the ground on the army screen, can't replace by orcs from garrison, can't replace by dying by regular orc (he will just fight my alive Cap). Had no ambushes from Cheated Death a long time. Might be a bug imho.

Novice

I think this bug wil not be fix ... Smiley Sad

[ Edited ]

Jared said they're working on it during one of the more recent streams.

Not a matter of if they'll fix it, just when. I'm assuming it's pretty high on their fix list, but we've been waiting for a good while now...

"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly... stupid."
The Bright Lord

They release DLC before they fix it. I doubt they are really having it as high on their priority list as it should be.
Novice

I hope they fix this soon. I have dead orcs in every region that will not return. I have done everything you possibly do to trigger cheat death. I have 7 dead orcs in Nurnen. 

Spoiler
At the endgame I lost my fortress in Nurnen and lost my Overlord and several of orcs due to there being no space in the ranks.

I am lvl 60 and still have a lvl 22 that I killed way back in chapter 1.

Spoiler
The only thing that will clear them is if I use the resurrect ability on a dead follower then kill them.

How is this not fixed yet
Novice

I cant bring them back cuz they are enemy capitan ... But last night dead enemy from other stronghold ambush me in nuren ... It was nice suprice

Trust me guys . This problem is becoming terrible for a late game. My SoW experience 300 hour. You can add me in steam (polatgeyik) . You are talking about 2 or 3 orcs. I have 8-9  in some maps. İf you want to fall into horror, look at the photos.

https://resmim.net/f/OTBaYO.jpg
https://resmim.net/f/XkFqmf.jpg
https://resmim.net/f/C1gQTF.jpg
https://resmim.net/f/BY1Wij.jpg

Grunt

I have 1 region w no captains and another region on the brink of burning out completely.
I was bitten, bitten by the spiders of Mordor...
And I liked it.
Follower

Well, this is a really bad bug effecting everyone. They have to be working on it because near everyone is having the bug. I would expect a fix within the next 2-3 weeks. And until then lol, just try to play the game in a different aspect.

Novice

Please add me onto the list I have the same problem and can’t get 2 spots filled in Nurnen. It’s annoying because I want to farm better Orcs. Have tried moving on time... getting myself killed and I’ve not had the Enemy orcs attack me once who died at levels 33 and 38 (I’m currently Level 52 - that’s a long time to wait so I’m thinking it’s a glitch).
Novice

* Can someone from Monolith / WB chime in on this? Clearly, there is an issue with dead orc captains taking up spots in the Army Screen. Each of my regions have anywhere from 4-7 spots with orcs laying on the ground. The lowest levelled one is Level 11. The highest ranking one is Level 36. I'm currently at Level 54. I've lost numerous Captain Followers because these spots will not allow new enemies into them. It, very obviously, IS NOT about them cheating death and coming back. With the Slaughter Tribe expansion missions, I've lost a number of Captains after starting these missions because these Slaughter Tribe Captains won't enter the Army Screen and take over the fallen Captains' positions, they end up taking active Captains' positions and I've ended up losing many of my Followers because of it. I've spent time and money making these Followers better by making them Epic or Legendary.

Can someone please take a few minutes to answer this for us? There are 4 pages of inquiries dating back to October. It's now the 30th of November and no one has done anything about this very obvious game issue.

[ Edited ]

Pretty sure this bug also indirectly eliminates returners from the game. Went from level 1-59 without experiencing a single captain cheating death. Friendly or otherwise. Worth noting that I've had captains get stuck on the army screen from the beginning in Minas Ithil, up until the very end in Seregost. 

Crazy stuff. Completely eliminating an important aspect of the Nemesis system. I'm fairly certain this isn't just bad RNG. We're talking an entire playthrough's worth of absolutely 0 returners. And then some, since I keep trying to trigger them in the open world on my own. 

For reference, my first playthrough had a healthy rate of returners. Both friendly and enemy. Not too common, but just frequent enough to keep things interesting. 

"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly... stupid."
Novice

Right. I said before I wasn't as affected by this as other people seem to be but it has gotten way worse since then. 4 or 5 captains a map is a bit much tbh. I will put the game on hold until something is done about this if I ever put it back in. I am sad to say I feel sorry for buying the expansion pass now.....
Novice

I mean season pass but you get the point.
Topics: 11
Kudos: 44

why so many slot for captain orc stay empty ?

Hello,

So again me but why so many slot for captain stay empty ?

on only one map i can use all the slot for army, the other map it's impossible to use this slot empty or dead captain orc?

Why ?

tx

Olog-hai rule the Mordor
---------------------------------
1100+ hours of total playing time Smiley Very Happy

Re: why so many slot for captain orc stay empty ?

The team of the game sleeping ot what ?
Olog-hai rule the Mordor

So, after test , i have only nurmen like "base" ok....

CAPTAIN ORC ALIVE :

CIRIT UNGOL =   6  maximum (+1bodyguard)

GORGOROTH = 5 maximum (+1bodyguard)

SEREGOST = 8 maximum (+1bodyguard)

NURMEN = 7 maximum (+3spy)

A LOT OF DEAD ORC ON FLOOR , TO LVL 8, 14, 18, 22, 24, 34 ,45,etc.......................................

WHAT THE **bleep** IS IT;

This game like this is empty in end game.

Olog-hai rule the Mordor

bump

Olog-hai rule the Mordor

[ Edited ]

Take it easy with all the posts. Devs have acknowledged this issue multiple times.

I asked Spiffy about it in the SOW Discord a day or two ago. This is what he had to say.

I'm assuming the fix is either coming with the Online Pits update this upcoming Tuesday, or The Outlaw tribe on Dec 12th (along with Gravewalker difficulty).