Re: BUG - (linked steam discussions) Dead orcs don't come back

Bump

Re: *** cant remove dead captains when i try to deploy says armys full

Same on PS4. They sometimes remove themselves after a while without coming back from the dead but still have 3 hanging around in different regions
Novice

week 2 and this massive game breaking bug still hasnt been fixed and the staff havent even said they know about it or say a patch is comming wtf and now we got reports its a cross platform bug 

Topics: 5
Kudos: 17

So yesterday I cut the head off of an olog and and uruk and I tried to replace them with one of my followers from my army and apperently the game thinks that I did not kill them completley and that there still alive. Well I dont know about you but when I played Shadow of morador when I cut the head off of something the head stayed off. So this bug may be bigger then we first imagened it. 

Topics: 5
Kudos: 17

Hey WB please fix this issue because I love this game and need to recruit more captains and cut the heads off of my enemy’s. At least give me a sign that you are aware of this bug.

Novice

(PS4) Dead Captains Not Disappearing, Shaming, and Cheating Death Followers

So far I have encountered three bugs while I have been playing Shadow of War. The first is dead captains on the army screen are not disappearing. No matter how much time I advance in game, they still do not disappearing. So far in Seregost I have ten dead captains that won't disappear and some in Nurnen. I have tried to let grunt orcs kill me to fill in the spaces but they just duel already living captains instead. I have tried to place a follower from the garrison but everytime I try I get a message that says there are no available spaces in the army screen. I dont know of its a bug with the cheat death mechanic or what. The second is when I shame a captain they sometimes don't seem to address it the next time I encounter them. Sometimes they even imply that instead of me shaming them, I ran away from them instead. The third is when my followers cheat death. I've only had a few followers cheat death but whenever they do they no longer appear on the army screen as well. Thank you for reading.

Re: (PS4) Dead Captains Not Disappearing, Shaming, and Cheating Death Followers

It's a bug they know about. Wish they'd give this issue top priority but no, "gotta fix up the store first!" lol.

I feel your pain, annoying as hell. I stopped playing, will start again once they fix this

Novice

BUG xbox one shadow of war

My Captains events are not spawning in Seregost...Ive tried eveverything I can think of to try and start them Again but still no luck is this a known bug?... as it nearly impossible to move along In the game as the dead captains are not moving from the nexus system even over time which then creates the problem which I can't place purchased captains as there is no room  ... I find this frustrating and hope it can be fixed is anybody else having the same problem ... I'd be very grateful for any info 

Re: BUG xbox one shadow of war

In my Nurnen there is 10 captains who i killed when I was lvl 25 ish that are still dead and have not cheated death. I am max lvl now and spend 90% of my time in nurnen and these captains havent cheated death or anything, two of these captains showed up in Zog's final mission but never left or changed in the army screen. I have tried everything from dieing to grunts to depoying new guys from the garrison. All of these captains were enemys so I cant ressurect them or anything. its a pain because I have 4 captains that are mine and that leaves 6 enemy captains which is nothing. Help me if you can It would mean the world to me, Love the game and thanks.
Novice

Need to UP this post, it's unbelieavable. 

This and the endless speech of every orc that you can't rush through. 

Re: cant remove dead captains when i try to deploy says armys full

In my Nurnen there is 10 captains who i killed when I was lvl 25 ish that are still dead and have not cheated death. I am max lvl now and spend 90% of my time in nurnen and these captains havent cheated death or anything, two of these captains showed up in Zog's final mission but never left or changed in the army screen. I have tried everything from dieing to grunts to depoying new guys from the garrison. All of these captains were enemys so I cant ressurect them or anything. its a pain because I have 4 captains that are mine and that leaves 6 enemy captains which is nothing. Help me if you can It would mean the world to me, Love the game and thanks

Novice

I too am suffering from this. I have one orc, the Machine, lvl 15 who has never returned (though I wished he would) and a few others interspersed. They have never come back, never ambushed, and I have spent around 2 hours a location devoted solely to running around and trying to trigger some form of ambush, but no matter where I go or what i do, they do not return. Also, I have two guys who moved into War Chief spots in Minas Morgul, and I cannot interact with them in any way. Kind of a similar glitch but Im sure its its own issue.

Novice

133 hours. Half of my Minas Morgul is dead and wont respawn... if my branded captains die, he disapear instantly. Can't bring captains from the garrison "no free slots left". they are dueling with alive guys. This is gamebreaking glitch.

Novice

Dead orcs not removing from army here also - PS4

Any reply from the dev team on this. Cause it is slowly increasing in some of my regions. It used to just be two spots but some are up to 4 or 5 and I can't remember when the last time was I had a captain cheat death
Novice

Same here. Sometimes the captains just sit there taking up space. I'm all for the "force removal" idea (the devs would either need to create an extremely complex code to review captains like how long it's been since they've fought with you/how long they've been "inactive" or the devs would have to ask for evidence of the captains beening bugged)

This is something that annoyed me in SoM but on that game it didn't exactly matter to me.

I have actually set the game down until this issue is addressed or patched considering I play it for the nemisis system and I just see this bug steamrolling. Ps4

Are the Admins/staff looking into this or have they not seen this yet?

Community Admin

It is reported every day that there are new posts in this thread Smiley Happy

Great, thank you