The Bright Lord

Re: *** cant remove dead captains when i try to deploy says armys full

Why is it taking so long to fix this though? 
It really is a MAJOR bug. In one area more than 80% of the board is perma-death for me. And I have spots in every area, even in Minas Morgul half the board is perma-death (I have no followers there)

Novice

Same here. Gamebreaking Bug but still not fixed after three (?) patches?

Novice

I am having the same issue. Can't access he market to remove dead Captians.

Novice

Dead uruk taking a slot

Hello, 

An enemy uruk died during a fight, i when i try to replace it with another uruk in my garrison and it says there is not enough slot, but this guy is dead, and i tried to found him in case he faked his death but i can't found him in the map, it's quite annoying.

The Bright Lord

Re: Dead uruk taking a slot

[ Edited ]

These limbo captains are a known bug but sadly they do not communicate anything beyond "noted".

Novice

I don't have the captain problem, but I have a major one I play on xbox and I lost my entire 56 hours of gameplay, I got the message saying the save whatever don't try to downgrade and when I go to play is start new game no other option.

Nothing in the new 1.06 notes on this issue. Disappointed. Guess I'll just have to start a third playthrough, lol.

"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly... stupid."
Novice

Re: Dead uruk taking a slot

When will this be fixed, do we have a date/ time frame you can give us, thanks

[ Edited ]

Yeah, I'm gonna keep bumping this. I'm currently anxious about starting up another playthrough because the same glitch might just strike again. 

Would like to know that it's at least being worked on, waiting on the patch itself is no biggie.

EDIT: Jared just confirmed on today's stream that the issue is indeed being worked on. So it's only a matter of time.

"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly... stupid."
Novice

Just watched the stream and came back to update it, you beat me to it, about time

Highlighted
Novice

The sooner the better I have two areas now where 50 percent of the board is permadeath captains and I lost a fort defense in one of them and all my warcheifs pushed out living orcs instead of filling in the dead ones. Plus I can't even remember the last time I've had an orc cheat death all of this is truly game breaking to the nemesis system. Still an awesome game though just fix the kinks

same problem on my 5th new game and now cirith ungol is down to only 2 Captains. This needs fixed immediately is there anyway we can reach out to someone at monolith?

Novice

I cant wait for fix this ...
Novice

this is a major bug. my nurnen map got so messed up. Got 5 spots taken by dead orcs and  cant ressurect them because they betrayed me and I killed them, so basicly they're enemies.

They just sleeping around without any other captains replacing them for the very start playing 'till this new dlc comes out.

This is very dissapointing, I loved this game, been playing since shadow of mordor.

This bug neglection is such a shame for players who wants perfection

The Bright Lord

[ Edited ]

Ezikel wrote:

This is very dissapointing, I loved this game, been playing since shadow of mordor.

This bug neglection is such a shame for players who wants perfection

Perfection? How about being able to play the game...? It is absolutely the core of the game that is broken here! In one area I have fifteen limbo captains.

I am getting pretty tired of being told "Trust us we are totally working on it." It's been six weeks, the least you can do is provide some details. 

Not to mention that the stance "a game with a bug like this should not be deemed finished" is defendable. Personally, I would worry how I look releasing DLCs in the same area that is bugged (i.e. the nemesis system) before fixing the gamebreaking bugs.

Novice

Are the devs do anything Whit this bug ?? Any info about fix progres ??
The Bright Lord

[ Edited ]

Only that they know it exists and say they are trying to fix it.

Novice

pizzaface wrote:

"Trust us we are totally working on it." It's been six weeks, the least you can do is provide some details. 

Agreed. I thought the new dlc will change things...

if I got a bunch of teams working on this for six weeks and got nothing.. I fired all of them..

seriously, please live up to the hype of the game

Me too . Its killing me. I need more captains .
Novice

I too am facing the same problem while not as severe as some of the reports I've read on here (only two captains that I'm aware of at the of writing this) I really do hope this gets fixed as soon as possible. Would be great if we could get a confirmation from the dev team that they're at least working in it. This game is far too good to be ruined by this bug.