Captain

*** Wrong Nemesis Imported

[ Edited ]

PC version. Spent a long time getting my nemesis and follower the way I wanted. I get to the point where my nemesis appears....

And it's a random Legendary. I've cancelled that mission. What can I do to make the import correct?

I also get a message that my save is not campatible with a previous version. dubya-tee-Eff?!

[Modedit: added to tracking sticky, edited title to indicate]

Novice

Re: *** Wrong Nemesis Imported

Ya, Getting the exact same issue.

Is it the wrong nemesis because my nemesis was imported but looked Totally different only realized it was him because of the name that could be your problem to
Novice

Well unless he decided change his ways from a beserker to a defender. Then i think it might've been the wrong guy. An i just checked the names to be sure. an sadly no. it's not him. Also getting that same message about the save's. Don't even want to play the game any further in case it's just gonna make me start over or something.

Novice

An, I dont believe it's so much the wrong nemesis as it's just a randomly generated uruk. Because i looked through everyone in my forge an none of them had his name nor looked like him. an whenever i redo the mission i keep getting a different uruk. So maybe for whatever reason it just isn't detecting my save from shadow of mordor?

Follower

this doesnt matter your going to kill him in the arena anyway.. 

Captain

[ Edited ]

Same. Nemesis went from Othe The Painted: A White-skinned Berserker.... To Kuga Sheild Master: A Defender

@Dracolyte And when my Follower, that I spent many hours finding and farming, shows up as a random Captain? I don't care about the Nemesis, but it's a sure sign that my follower didn't import, either.

Novice

Well it sorta does matter. Because if the nemesis is wrong then more than likely the follower is gonna be wrong as well. An that kinda takes away from the whole experience of it.

Novice

Very similar problem here. I'm about 10 hours into the game and I got to an encounter with my nemesis, only to realize that the game had pulled the wrong one. I own both the regular edition and GOTY on PS4 and I've 100% completed the regular edition. That's the one I wanted to pull my nemesis from, but the game went ahead and imported from my most recent save, which was the GOTY edition. Is there any way to overwrite the nemesis data or will i have to tart a new game?

Novice

well would you look at that... I'm only five and a half hours in. I still don't want to restart though.

Follower

i hear you do what i did i went back to the 1st game re did the forge got the same and then went back in Shadow of War it imported my follower nemesis i didnt care for it was the wrong one when i was in the arena but it made it easier for me to kill

Novice

ya, but that doesnt exactly work when your nemesis & follower is dead in the base game an if you reforge you'll lose them. it kinda defeats the point.

Novice

Any news?

Novice

Well, I seen a video from urukshollow about him having the same problem. But he just started a new an his game an it resolved the issue. So I went ahead an did the same for my game as well an it seemed to work.

Novice

I know in the first game you are allowed multiple saves. I wonder if that affects us any. I don't remember it asking which save file I wanted.

Novice

Nemisis Problem

I had Shadow Of Mordor long before it came out and when the nemisis forge was introduced I spent a bit of time crafting the perfect nemisis, However, no matter what I do the nemisis won't port to Shadow Of War. I have them on the same platform and both through Steam. The nemisis mission has some random guy I've never met pop up. How do I fix this?

Highlighted
Novice

Re: Nemisis Problem

[ Edited ]

I have the exact same problem as MisterNugglets. Has no solution been found?