The Bright Lord

V1.20 changes - by design or bugs?

I've noticed the following 2 changes since the release of v1.20 (to the base game)

1) Garrisson Limit is now 300+

You can open Chests holding Followers successfully and they slot into Garrisson even if your limit is already at or above 300.   What the max cap limit is now I don't know, but I have 304 in there at the moment (the last 2 from Chest).   The problem is without knowing what the cap is, I can open 100's more and potentially slot them in but then if this is patched I'm stuck with the difference of the cap and how many I'm beyond that, lol.   Which means I have to destroy them to get the numbers down.  So 304 at this point is what my virtual cap will be.  

2) FPit opponents rotation

Between v1.17 and v1.19, there was a change in the FP mechanic in that the opponent displayed was only active until you visited the next FP.   Now it seems to have reverted back to the <=v1.15 build, which means that same opponent will remain displayed until you actually send a guy to fight him.    This is my experience in MM anyway, can't say if it exsits in the other regions but I'd assume it would.   

I  

The Bright Lord

Re: V1.20 changes - by design or bugs?

The new (or glitched and/or early component of the July update?) max is now 400.  I went on a TO run by opening Spoils of War and Silver War chests and hit the 'Garrisson is full' limit at 400.    

The Bright Lord

Re: V1.20 changes - by design or bugs?

Issue #2) appears to have 'resolved' itself after about an hour (including a game restart at the 30 minute mark).  Now when rotating through the FP (MM), a different Captain is displayed in the preceding pit when you visited a different one in the interrum, as it did in the =>v1.17 patch.    I much prefer the current (eg. as-is) mechanic compared to the older one, which was very time consuming and taxing.