Novice

*** Uruks losing immunities when moved to Overlord slot

[ Edited ]

I just want to make you aware of a bug that has been in the game since launch, but is far more prominent since the introduction of Online Pit Fights.

Whenever you move a captain into the Overlord slot, there is a very good chance that he will lose a random immunity. It is not an isolated case and I want to say it happens 50-75% of the time.

Please fix this as it really kills the enjoyment from Online Pit Fighting.

[Modedit: added to tracking sticky, edited title.  Please also report to support.wbgames.com]

Nemesis

Re: Uruks losing immunities when moved to Overlord slot

I sent Monotith a bug report about that issue a ~3 weeks back when it occurred to one of my Orcs I raised to Overlord.  He had 5 Immunities + all his other strenghts (enragements, etc), and as soon as he was elevated to Overlord it was paired and reduced down to 4.  Moving him back to Warchief didn't fix the issue, that one immunity remains lost but no other of his traights, be they weaknesses or strengths, were affected (added to or reduced).     That's one I  know with 100% certainty it occurred, but I do not believe it happened to any one previous to that (but not 100% sure as I didn't follow such traits so closely for the first 2 weeks of game play).   

Novice

I try to be positive, but I can't help but note that they are quick to implement fixes for anything that may impact their sales negatively (cloning, for example), but a lot slower to come up with solutions for things that affect the consumer negatively (added weakness for that captain you spent all that money acquiring, missing immunities for anyone you want to put in a pit fight)

Community Admin

Passing this along, thanks!

Pretty sure it's done to give a chance. You already can't stealth an overlords. Usually.my guys lost just 1 immunitie when moved to overlord

Thought this was just me.

It's only happened once, but I had just leveled the guy up to fifty and he was given a poison immunity, so since he was a destroyer, I gave him a poison weapon and the Champion Trait for his advanced class, which means Epic Poison Bombs.

Made him Overlord.

Boom.

No longer immune to poison.

So now he's throwing bombs everywhere in the online pit fights and he's choking on the poison gas clouds that HE created.

I try to be patient and understanding with the devs, but this sucks, man.

Novice

I've also had this issue with my orcs becoming overlord, or sometimes i cant switch out my overlord for another when they are not on a misson  or anything. 

Novice

Might as well add my 2 cents as well. Has happened to every orc tho for me. Any I promote to Overlord lose an immunity. I finally had a region that had all orc with Fire, Poison, CUrse and beast immunities and now that work was for really nothing since they keep losing immunites as soon as they go into the overlord slot. Plz get this fixed A/S/A/P

Novice

[ Edited ]

Might as well add my 2 cents as well. Has happened to every orc tho for me. Any I promote to Overlord lose an immunity. I finally had a region that had all orc with Fire, Poison, CUrse and beast immunities and now that work was for really nothing since they keep losing immunites as soon as they go into the overlord slot. Plz get this fixed A/S/A/P

Novice

[ Edited ]

Cant add more than 1 pic to a post so here is after being promoted to overlord.

I also have this issue. My captains lose at least one immunity when I promote them to overlord. Please help!

Might as well make a case for the lost weaknesses as well when they are promoted. Im sure its a balance thing

Same here, Every time i switch a captain to overlord, he loses 1 immunity. makes me loose interest in online pit fights, since my captains are weakened for no reason. dont think its a balance thing, its just as annoying as the previous bug that  gave captains a random weakness. on xbox1

Novice

Re: *** Uruks losing immunities when moved to Overlord slot

Promoting any captains to overlord shames them.

My gameplay right now: I log in the game; chose a new captain I'm about to castrate, move him into overlord position, check traits ... /sigh and logout.

https://youtu.be/55F30m-_fNQ

https://youtu.be/9sN_fE4KVlc

https://youtu.be/Y71nWI5FbR4?t=24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IfZv-MVSk4

NOT ONCE any of my promoted captains got more immunities nor lost weaknesses.

Planned obsolescence?

Re: *** Uruks losing immunities when moved to Overlord slot

Planned obsolescence.

Thank you.

This, and some other tatics CEOs and board members use to generate flow, is exactly what's going on. And I'm sick of it.