Novice

Uruks disappearing when deploying

Hello, just lost my second legendary Uruk while deploying them from the garrison. They start to deploy then just disappear. This one was one of the ones from the galadriel expansion so im especially saddened.
Novice

Re: Uruks disappearing when deploying

Same thing happened to me. Worst part is middle-earthgamessupport@wbgames.com does not care. I reported the bug and got no response.

The Bright Lord

Yeah this is a know bug and has been reported and threads posted here on it.    I'm on Xbox One and haven't slotted in any of the BoG Followers into any Region (yet), but during Online Sieges have come across many Forts (especially in Lithlad) outfitted with BoG Warchiefs/BG's and Overlord himself. So this is either a new bug introduced in a patch AFTER DoM DLC was released (v1.20?) or it affects certain users only (for whatever reason).    Personally, there are at least 2 BoG Followers in Garrisson that have always had visual display issues for me, since 1.17 (or whatever version it was that the BoG DLC was released under).    They do not render properly, taking their time to display and when they do their head/limbs are often mssing and not visible (most notably the Marksman and Spider Summoner).    Whether this is a red herring or indicative of them disapearing when deployed I do not know.   Best NOT to deploy them until we hear this is fixed.  The good news is, whichever ones you lose you will most likely find them in an Online Siege, and u can recruit them from that player's fort and deploy into your own region (once the July update is out + that bug is fixed).  

Novice

Wait.. can you keep uruks you branded during online siege?
Warchief

In the next update, yes.
Novice

That's good news. Do you know when the next update will be?

Warchief

Novice

It seems to hindge on spots in the army that get corrupted. If an uruk (friendly or not) tries to occupy that spot for whatever reason, like deployment or repositioning or even a new captain being introduced into the zone, they disappear into the void. I currently have 2 of these spots in Seregost and can't seem to get rid of them. It's happened to me in most zones though. New captains don't show up after a mission despite the game declaring this to have happened. Deployed orcs disappear (removed from Garrison, but nowhere in the zone). I even moved an orc to an empty spot and he vanished into the phantom zone. In Nurnen I had a painlover olog abush me. I wanted to recruit him, but he was 65. So, I shamed him. I pull up the army to find he was nowhere. The spot may have a high chance to corrupt if another orc kills the orc that occupies that spot (rather than Talion). I say this because I saw it happen once. Spots that look empty, but show a dead orc when highlighted are likely to be corrupt. But, that's not 100%. I've seen truly empty spots that are black holes too. And spot that look like they might be corrupt that work fine. So, I dunno man. It sucks though because I've lost some very nice orcs to this weirdness.
Grunt

I think this could be related to the invisible dead captain glitch that has been going around. I hope the fix this before or after the July update.
Novice

When choosing a specific spot on the captain map to deploy to, and having it redirect to the market from there it works for me, but if I just choose available guys out of the market and choose the map to deploy, they disappear. Minas morgul is the only area i have had this issue and only today, it seems this area is the most buggy though out of all of them, as almost all issues I have had have been there. PS4 here, don’t know if platform may be a part of the issue.
Novice

Also if it helps the ghost spots for me are the first two spots on the left hand side front row, the second spot from the end on the far right side in the front row, and the far left spot on the middle row, a total of 4 spots that wont fill

I also had this happen to me as well on PC.They were really good orcs too!Smiley Sad Seems to be fixed after you restart the game, at least till it happens again. So if you see one disappear make sure you restart the game before you deploy and lose another one.

Novice

Same thing happened to me.
Lost my Blade of Galadriel Legendary orcs.
It's really sad and since I preorder the game and bought the biggest package I hope some fix and that we whom have reported this will have something come out of this.
This has been a known problem since the beginning of the game, deployment orcs disappaearing and your already deployed orcs dissappearing.

Golm the Digger, Bow of Morgoth and so on all gone. Smiley Sad

I wonder how and when this will be fixed because it actually saddens me alot.

Highlighted
Grunt

I can confirm that this will be fixed in the free update. It was confirmed in the latest stream.
Novice

That doesn't help with us with our lost legendaries