Novice

The game doesn't run

After recent Windows 10 update (probably) the game doesn't run. Steam library says the game is running but there's not even splash screen showing.

I tried to validate files and reinstall the game but result is still the same.

Iit was working fine without even crashes for like months before.

Current Windows version is Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.1]

Geforce driver version 391.35

Need any additional information?

Novice

Re: The game doesn't run

bro even i have the same issue.Did you resolve the issue?
Veteran Member

@mberezovsky wrote:

After recent Windows 10 update (probably) the game doesn't run. Steam library says the game is running but there's not even splash screen showing.

I tried to validate files and reinstall the game but result is still the same.

Iit was working fine without even crashes for like months before.

Current Windows version is Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.1]

Geforce driver version 391.35

Need any additional information?

I know that you didn't get a reply about a month ago. Sorry. The Windows 10 updates, I speculate, have caused issues for me not allowing me to connect my laptop to my own home Wi-Fi network unless I had hooked an ethernet cable into it, but was able to connect to any other Wi-Fi network. It could be the update, or an updated driver. Again, PCs are vast and diverse so this can be a difficult issue to solve. What are all of the specs on your computer? Can you for sure confirm that the game is running?

To make sure the game is running on Windows, try this:

CTRL+ALT+DELETE --> Task Manager

Now, once you get to task manager, press the "More Details" blip at the bottom left of the window. This will give you an enhanced view of all running tasks. If it shows up in Apps, try selecting the game in there. If not, I can only suspect it's under Background Processes. If you see the game running under background processes, then end that task. Steam has done this to me with other games like Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle, pushing the game as a background task instead of a running app. If it is a Background Process, end the task and try booting the game again.

"My day has finally dawned!"
Highlighted
Novice

the game worked before 2 days after which i updated my windows.It has stopped working since then.I tried all of steams methods to rectify the problem but still the game doesnt launch.But it shows as running in steam.I have tried all your methods and WB support also doesnt help with this.Such poor customer service.Regretting buying this game.i dont know any other way to resolve this issue.