Novice

Re: *** The Arena quest broken!

If you are talking about me...that solution fixed it for real for me.
Novice

I have the same bug (xbox one) with quest arena, I kill 3 champions and after the last one does not come and I kill simple orc for hours, I submitted a ticker a wb but he told me that he could not answer me and that he had close my ticket, I hope that it will be resolved quickly

Monolithmark,
My ticket number is 24022-1064462.
Please look up my ticket number it will show all the Hoops that I've jumped through and nothing has worked. I have several e-mails back and forth 8 total.
Novice

@MonolithMark The issue seems to stem from players who've played the previous game but have leveled up a lot before attempting this quest (level 18-20+) when this I guess intended to be a low-level quest. So it seems like players are either too high of a level, causing it to bug or the save from the previous game is not being imported correctly.

I fixed this (on PC/Steam) by:

1. Remaking my WBgame account with a new email.
  2. Reinstalling Shadow of Mordor and signing in with the new account
  3. Making sure I have a nemesis in the nemesis forge on Shadow of Mordor (something I never messed with on my playthrough of Shadow of Mordor), died to him a few times to make sure.
  4. After trying all the suggestions in this thread, I saw no other option but to remake my game on normal.
  5. Mainlined the quest (took about an hour or so) back to the Arena, and this fixed the issued.

I demonstrated what happens with this bug here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQtkL8xl4mw, it always spawns the same smaller orc at the start (though with different abilities if I retry the quest). When it was fixed, it spawns an Ogre as the first champion and subsequently my 'nemesis' though I need to verify he was the same one from SoM.

I never reinstalled the game, but I did verify the cache. As mentioned, I tried about everything I could, based on this thread.. including dying to the same orc in the area multiple times, allowing the cut scenes to run in their entirety, dying to the orcs in the arena, completing vendetta online quests, restarting the game... etc.

Hope this information helps.

Monolithmark my ticket number is 24022-1064462. 8 emails back and forth with instructions. Please look up this history. If this doesn't work, what do you want?

First of all I would like to apologize to Nimrod 1997 even though I wasn't directly talking to you you were included in my last post because your method was one of the methods I tried and it initially didn't work but I tried it again the only difference this time was I didn't let the update go through where when I tried it the 1st time I did. This time it worked when I got to the Arena mission I let the entire cutscene playthrough and he was there the Olog was there I beat him the other 2 captains and then the nemesis appeared I don't remember if that was the nemesis I chose from SOM but I didn't care I was just happy that he appeared I beat him and COMPLETED THE ARENA MISSION!!!!! Now I'm officially on Act 2 Rise to Power on PS4 and I didn't have to restart from scratch Thanks to Nimrod1997 👍👍👍
Novice

Glad it worked for you too Johnnybcool!

Now that you mention it, I didn't let the update complete before trying it again either. We may be onto something there!

Thanks @Nimrod1997 if this works for everyone else on the other platforms you have just solved an issue that's been going on for months I just hope everyone else has the same fortune as we did Thanks again @Nimrod1997

@Johnnybcool so all installed without that update?

@Parshayan yes I deleted the game NOT THE SAVED GAME DATA, DO NOT DELETE YOUR SAVED DATA just the game once I reinstalled the game it ask me do I want to start game without updating I did then I went to continue story it loaded my saved data in which I was a level 41 it loaded right up I went to the Arena mission watched the cutscene and when the fight started the olog was the 1st champion then the other two and then the nemesis appeared I beat him then the mission was completed and I still had my level 41 and everything else
Novice

Exactly what @Johnnybcool said. Do not erase your saved data, otherwise you'll end up starting the game over.

Did exactly what johnnybcool said and also did not allow updates. Still does not work. New update today did not fix it either. Tried that before I did as told. I have never been more disappointed and discussed with a game.
Novice

Didn’t work for me either. PS4 pro, level 27. Even tried deleting SOM and reinstalling SOW. SOW didn’t ask if I wanted to install update.... Smiley Sad
I have tried all suggestions, and nothing works. I really don’t want to start over.

MonolithMark can you please respond to my posts. What do you need from me? I paid for a game I can't play.
Novice

Game update 51 minutes ago for SOW! Wish me luck! Crossing fingers!

AZ_Vampire Thank you. That was going to be my next attempt. Now at least I don't have to delete SOM to find out. PS4 Level 41 here. Staying over did not work four others.

Starting over did not work four others. **bleep** swype. :-)

@Johnnybcool I am on Xbox one X I have to do all updates. It doesn't let me start the ge otherwise. Which platform are you using?

If you can see the attached picture it shows that I've advanced past the Arena mission and it was because of what Nimrod1997 told me I uninstalled the game the game only not my saved data reinstalled the game. I started the game without updating loaded my saved data went to the Arena mission watched the entire cutscene then the olog was the first champion I beat him then the other two captains then the nemesis appeared I beat him and then the mission was completed.