Novice

Re: *** The Arena quest broken!

Claudio- are you talking about getting a nemesis in SOW or SOM?
Novice

Thanks Claudio! Unfortunately, Nothingness... Still endless idiots in the arena!
Novice

Re: Arena mission

Unfortunately, this didn't work for me. I let several orcs kill me, one multiple times (i even got the nemesis achievement) but still no avail.

Novice

coryjames79 wrote:
I just submitted a ticket earlier about the bug in the arena mission that doesn't let me finish the mission and you send me an email saying the ticket is closed? For real wtf good are is this if you dont address serious gameplay issues and just close tickets when people ask for help. Once again, tried the arena mission several times for several hours and beat 3 main guys and then it says defeat champion but all it does is send endless amounts of orc grunts with no end or final champion. Cannot finish the mission and therefore cannot finish or play the game. This is a waste of 100$ perorder i payed if i cant finish the game. If you cannot remedy this i would like a refund of the money. Talion level 32. No enemies in arena mission above 15. Also since playing this mission i now get a save data error that i will lose my data and it cannot be saved with new version of the game????? Never happened until in tried this mission.

This is driving me absolutely crazy.People have suggested on how to overcome this ,and all have failed .I purchased the gold edition for pc and am at level 31.I have been as far as level 40 and deleted the game twice and reinstalled it. I have never in all the years of gaming been so frustrated in not beinf able to move on in a game.I have played for over 200 hours since day of launch ,thread after thread about this arena issue and I dont see any dev doing anything about it.FOR GOODNESS SAKE DEVS   POST SOMETHING ABOUT WHAT YOU INTEND DOING ....to solve this long overdue issue .I find this game of unmerchantable quality,Your lack of support is beyond a joke ,its now becoming intollerable  and I want to know how can I reply for a refund.

What is very worrisome. None of the developers or support here cares to respond! I'll try Claudios fix suggestion. Hope it works. Keep you updated

Tried it.. And failed..... Really want to through out that game now.

I have a total of 8 emails to them. The last one is a joke.

Can someone post a link to a complaint page on the WB Twitter? Below is the last mail I was sent after jumping through all their hoops in several others.

Greetings Mike,

Thank you for getting back to us. In regards to the issue that you are experiencing with the Arena mission, it is still under investigation at this time. We recommend following the official Shadow of War Twitter page, and forums for all the latest updates on this particular issue. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again so that we can continue to assist you.

Thank you,

Jacob.C
WB Games Support

If you reply, please do not change the default subject line. This will ensure that your update is added to your existing ticket. You may always search our FAQ or request additional support at support.wbgames.com.

Please follow us on Twitter @WBGamesSupport

Original Ticket Details:
Subject: SoW - PS4 - Unable to Progress
Description: I am stuck in The Champion Arena mission where I defeat all Orcs, but the game keeps sending Orcs infinitely.

Novice

Cansei e resolvi reiniciar o jogo. Fui direto nas missões e conclui "A Arena" no lvl 7
Novice

Same here. Quest is broken. Can't complete, since the Champion never shows up. I re-installed SoM, tried the annoying Nemesis Forge but it didn't do **bleep**. I have contacted them on Twitter.
Novice

Just called WB Games Support and they basically told to re-do all the quests with a new profile. As if I had time to start over.

Novice

I'm on the PC Steam version of the game and I'm having the same issues.  I have tried to load the Nemisis Forge and let a few orcs kill me.  Nothing works.

Sucks I might have to start all over again... so that it "might" work?

Novice

So sadly i decided to remake my game, on the bright side it only took me like an hour to get back to the arena quest if you mainline the quest (on normal). This time around the Ogre was my first opponent and it seems to work now. I also remade my wb account the other day, and logged into Shadow of Mordor to make sure I had a nemesis.

Novice

This seemed to fix my game.  I'm a level 22, so no releveing needed.

Just die to the third boss in the arena.  When you start again from the death cut scene, it will be starting at the third boss.  When you kill him the 4th and final boss will arrive.

Hope this helps others.

@jason4570 didn't work for me. Seems that I am one of the few who can't find a solution.
Community Admin

Hi all -

This is an issue I've been highlighting on my reports every day as a top issue. The problem is, they can't reproduce it. Not the QA team or our developers. They've gotten people's Hydra IDs and tested that way, they've played through to that point in the game naturally - nothing.

So it's not that the team doesn't care, in fact this issue is discussed every day and there have been many team hours spent trying to reproduce it. But if it can't be reproduced, it can't be diagnosed and a fix can't get started.

I'll ask again today if there's any more information that can help the team, so I could ask you guys. It's really frustrating, I know. The dev team is trying to diagnose the problem and get a fix in. We're very sorry for the continuing problem this is causing all of you.

Novice

Betreff: *** The Arena quest broken!

I have with ps4 the same prob. I Need help i pay for this than i Want Service for this.
Novice

Same here was soo excited to play this game waited for months....me and my son tag teamed shadow of mordor no we have s.o.w and stuck on arena stage beat all 3 main bosses and it doesn't end.....tried to go back and make nemesis in s.o.m. but did not work
Novice

i got hit with this same issue and the fix i found was to let one of the the orcs kill me so that he was promoted and became my nemisis. then i started the actual arena quest and then he showed up in the arena. After that.... vengeance was mine.

Novice

Ok guys! I fixed it.

I uninstalled the game but kept my saved data and re-inatalled it. The big guy was there at the beginning of the quest and I was able to complete it (on PS4).

ppl should stop coming on here with Bullsh*t some of us wants a real solution if it's found not fake bullsh*t the situation is already frustrating,aggravating and irritating without ppl d**king each other around