Novice

Re: *** The Arena quest broken!

yeh, go to the twitter

Novice

I spoke with WB rep today. The problem is you must complete the Arena at avbout level 11 or befor. If you are level 20 upwards its not going to work - which means for me, start the game over. They are looking at it for a fix, but don't count on that happening any time soon. And you can't move ahead in the game before yo finish The Arena.

Well I guess I won't be playing this game any more because I'm not starting over from a level 41. That's stupid you got to complete this mission and that mission at certain levels that's ridiculous so you buy a 60-100 dollar game that you can no longer play because you exceeded the level requirement that nobody knew about smh

I can't buy that. Why on earth is it an open world game but then there are such constrains. If they can lock down specific missions before achieving and completing they could have done that here too. So I see this as conception problem if that statement is correct. However I doubt that it is. Coz no one here is going to start the game over again just to check that this mission works. Worst case it doesn't.
Novice

Bug

Hallo, ich habe folgendes Problem, ich komme in der Arena nicht weiter weil ich die Aufgabe nicht zuende machen kann

wo man den Champion töten soll weil er nicht erscheint und nur immer neue Orks kommen. Ich komme ja sonst in der Story nicht weiter kann mir da vielleicht jemand weiterhelfen. Danke

Re: Bug

You're right. The same thing Is happening to me
Novice

I just tried it and it worked. Then I started a new game and leveled past 11 and it was the same problem. My third restart and I went straight through the arena fight at level 10. This seems like a silly bug to have. Especially since they took an extra two months to release the game.

Novice

Its not true that you need to complete arena before level 11. I was over level 20 when i was able to complete the Arena on PS4. I didnt have SOM downloaded though. My husband is the one having arena issue on PS4 and he did download SOW. This is a ridiculous issue and they need to fix it. Everyone needs to start posting negative reports on Twitter! They do not want negative publicity and tweeting will hopefully cause them to spring into action! Use: @wbgamessupport and @wbgames and then at the end of your comment type this #dontbuywbgames
Novice

Novice

I think in a way they are trying to force people to buy SOM again!!! It is very disappointing! They obviously don't care to solve this problem because the game has so much good publicity and they know people will keep buying it ( or they already sold whay they planned to at the first place) I am so returning the game although it is one of my favorite! I have waited over a month now for the problem to be solved yet nothing happened!I sent an email and got a ticket but no answer so far ...off course! I encourage every one to post a comment here..hopefully they will keep up and do something about it! SHAME ON YOU WB

@Zazism you should add that video to WB's twitter, and Facebook page and I also agree with Az_Vampire we should start leaving negative comments about this on their twitter page because obviously we're getting nowhere on here #brokenarena

Hallo es gibt zur Zeit keine sinnvolle Lösung. Wir alle haben das gleiche Problem. Wir müssen auf einen fix warten weil nun mal das ganze ein schlimmer Bug ist.
Novice

i just had the same problem on the ps4.  disc edition .  i am level 34.  i got mine to finally allow me to complete it.  i did 2 things and i am not sure which one fixed it lol.  first i closed the game and loaded shadow of mordor.  went to the nemesis forge as was suggested earlier.  i let that orc kill me.  closed the shadow of mordor,  reopened shadow of war.  went to the arena mission start point.  I ALLOWED THE CUT SCENE TO PLAY ALL THE WAY THROUGH AND DID NOT SKIP IT.  when my mission got stuck i had skipped the cut scene.  my champion i had to defeat ended up being the legendary captain that i had beaten at the beginning of when the error had occured good luck guys and girls on getting unstuck.

Dramonicous wrote:

The arena quest is impossible to complete.

This is my 2nd playthrough so I know how it was supposed to play out.

In the start of the quest I dont get to face off against the olag, instead I get to fight a legendary orc (torz jitters) followed by 2 others. When I kill the last one nothing happens the regular orcs just keep spawning over n over and it never ends.

Also im fairly certain the last captain should be your nemesis, but in my case its just a random lvl 6 captain that dies effortlessly.

[Modedit: added to tracking sticky, edited title.  Please also report this to support.wbgames.com]

Dramonicous wrote:

The arena quest is impossible to complete.

This is my 2nd playthrough so I know how it was supposed to play out.

In the start of the quest I dont get to face off against the olag, instead I get to fight a legendary orc (torz jitters) followed by 2 others. When I kill the last one nothing happens the regular orcs just keep spawning over n over and it never ends.

Also im fairly certain the last captain should be your nemesis, but in my case its just a random lvl 6 captain that dies effortlessly.

[Modedit: added to tracking sticky, edited title.  Please also report this to support.wbgames.com]

Novice

I followed these steps with the steam versions of Shadow of Mordor/War (twice) and sadly it didn't work Smiley Sad

Thanks for posting it though, perhaps it will work with someone else on Ps4

Novice

I have just downloaded a new update 1.05 And unfortunately it did not solve the issue ...still at the arena quest waisting my time ....

Unbelievable especially when they introduced a new patch they didn't consider to fix it!

Tried what @missymaam76 wrote. Didn't work either. Now really 😤.
Novice

Re: Arena mission

I think that all of us reached out Customer Support team but unfortunately we just find a wall. I have the sensation that nobody takes car of it (of course, we've already pay for the game). The solution that they provided till now is "if a lot of people complains about it, maybe we will take a look in the future".

Regards

Claudio

Novice

I think that all of us reached out Customer Support team but unfortunately we just find a wall. I have the sensation that nobody takes car of it (of course, we've already pay for the game). The solution that they provided till now is "if a lot of people complains about it, maybe we will take a look in the future".

Regards
Claudio
Novice

Hello warriors!

I'm very happy because I fixed it. The problem is that this mission is about to defeat Talion's nemesis and I killed every thing that I found in the game (the orcs that killed me in the past also), so, I didn't had a nemesis.

To have a nemesis you just have go anywhere in the map and let the orcs kill you. Once that the orc that killed you be degree, go and try "The Arena" mission (don't jump the intro, just in case). And that's it.

If it works you will notice that the Orc that you used to fight at the begining (the one that have only one eye) will be the 4th champ to kill.

Good luck and let me know if you did it.

Regards
Claudio