Re: *** The Arena quest broken!

@bananapuddin86 play what exactly? You said start up Mordor and click play, play on what? Like story continue? Nemesis Forge? Also Thank you for the insight as well
Novice

Very frustrating I was just getting into the game and this happens
Novice

Same problem in arena - on PS4 - nemesis identified in SOM, still not working. Placed ticket with wbsupport and not a peep. Frustrated like we all are. Cmon WB/Monolith, when do you take this seriously.
Novice

When you start up Mordor you hit X to continue, then there will be a screen that says Main Menu, under that is play save slots WBplay etc, click on PLAY, Then on the next screen it will say Select Game Mode. Go down to Nemesis Forge Click on that. Now it will load you into your game with Nemesis Forge active. Once there I actually killed my first Nemesis that I had and it gave me a new one, then I ran to the first decent champion I could find and Branded him so that I had a nemesis and a branded(follower) marked in the nemesis forge, I quit out the game it said they would be saved. Exited Shadows of Mordor started up shadows of war went to Arena it was instantly fixed. Hope this helps some!

@bananapuddin86 did exactly what you advised and it didn't work but thanks for trying
Novice

Sou brasileiro, jogo no Xbox One, estou enfrentando esse mesmo problema, acho que já infrentei esse capitão em outro momento, durante o jogo.

Já tentei avançar o tempo para ver se a lista de orks era atualizada, mas existe um ork Lendário que matei que não some, todos são substituídos e atualizados, menos esse.

@bananapuddin86 I also tried Nemesis fork work around today. Killed my Nemesis exit SOM and entered SOW. Went for the Arena fight. Nothing changed. Champion is still missing. Very annoying indeed.
Novice

Arena mission

I killed all 3 captains but the champion never comes out to fight, all I do in the fight are waves and waves of orcs and no champion! Been on it for more than 30 minutes!!
Community Manager, Monolith Productions

Re: Arena mission

That's really curious, we'd love to hear more.

When you get a chance, could you reach out to our Customer Support team? The more details you can provide to them, the better! (What platform you're on, where in the game this issue occurs, if you've replicated the issue, if possible - if it happens on multiple machines, and anything else you might deem relevant.)
Novice

Monolith_Andy: It seems pretty apparent to me that multiple people have reported this arena issue, predominantly on PS4 platform, as well as us also playing SOM before SOW. So, being a manager, how about you escalate the issue. WB isnt responding to us. We have invested money into a game that we cannot progress on due to this bug. Please help, instead of telling us we need to do more.

I am having these problems on my Xbox one X. So don't think it's just an Ps4. It's really annoying and can't keep playing on.
Novice

Re: Arena mission

Não consigo gerar uma reclamação no suporte, para o jogo Shadow of War, quando envio a solicitação diz que não foi autorizado.

My Plataform: 

Xbox One Fat

My problem:

Mission "The Arena" endless.

Vou descrever em Português:

Estou enfrentando o mesmo problema de muitos, acontece que ao chegar na missão "A Arena" em Minas Ithil, enfrento 3 chefes orks e depois disso, passo a enfrentar ondas intermináveis de ataque de orks, por minutos, ou horas, sem que eu enfrente o Capitão Ork para finalizar a missão.
Já experimentei sair da missão, avançar no tempo, ser morto dentro da missão e nada corrigiu.
Pensei em até reiniciar meu save-game do zero, mas não o fiz por medo de perder meus baus da edição prata e o erro tornar a acontecer.

It's Nov 28th I'm wondering has the issue with the Arena mission been fixed? I'm on PS4. And because community administration told me to the issue is on PS4 along with other platforms the Arena mission after beating the 1st 3 champions the final champion which is suppose to be my nemesis doesn't appear just an endless amount of grunts. Loaded my SOM game saved my follower & nemesis returned to the Arena mission and still just an endless amount of grunts. Now I don't know the criteria for how many complaints you need to recognize it's an issue but we got more than one person and they're from the different platforms in which the game is played. So can we get a resolution please with the proverbial sugar on top.

Apparently it has nothing much to do with playing SOM right before starting up SOW. I had played the game SOM on xbox-one. Sold the hardware. Bought Xbox one X installed only SOW played until the point Defeat the champion. Tried troubleshooting with installing SOM and doing all the stuff recommended here. But still didn't work. Hence, playing SOM and SOW in sequence on same platform doesn't necessarily reproduce the problem.

@Parshayan the issue is after you beat the 3rd Champion in the Arena mission 4th Champion is suppose to be the nemesis from the SOM game hence you having to play the SOM game and determining what captain is your follower and nemesis in which the nemesis is suppose to appear as the final champion but he doesn't just endless grunts hence the multitude of complaints because without the nemesis or the last champion to appear you can't complete the mission and progress further in the game
Novice

I hate to chime in with a me too, but I'm at the Arena and unable to progress after I kill the first three guys. I just get an endless stream of orcs. This plus the way they fumbled the roll out for the gold edition rewards has convinced me that I won't be buying another game from Monolith if they can't even make their games work right.

@dicemauler chime in there's many other going through the same frustrating thing and it seems that nothing is being done about it which is very disappointing
Novice

What Everyone complain about. same problem here. I'm on ps4

Novice

C’MON! PLEASE HELP! CLEARLY THIS IS AN ISSUE FOR ALL OF US, SOME OF US PAID $100 FOR THIS GAME, AND NOT BEING ABLE TO GET PAST ACT ONE BECAUSE OF A KNOWN ISSUE IN THE ARENA IS A JOKE! WTF!! ARENA... BROKEN... FOCKER...OUT!!! FIX IT, ASAP
Novice

I BET IF WE ALL COMPLAIN ABOUT wbgames ON TWITTER THEY WILL RESPOND MUCH QUICKER! THEY DON'T WANT THE NEGATIVE PUBLICITY, THIS IS A CONTROLLED SITE. NOT TWITTER.. WHO'S WITH ME?