Novice

Re: *** The Arena quest broken!

Any one of u guys could the sort the quest issue out? I sent them few emailed but they never replied....i played all the vendettas hoping that it could help but **bleep**. It is sooooo annoying!
Novice

Sorry for the typos...it is my frikin auto correction!
Novice

I'm having the same problem...

Will this "Bug" be fixed? Smiley Sad

Novice

Shadows of war

The arena mission. I beat a champion. It tells me to survive the arena. I have fought for 45 minutes on many occasions. Next champion never shows.
Novice

I think we should ask for a refund...they bloody do mot even answer to say that : Sorry about it ...or we are working on fixing It! The game is not cheap...it is 100$ and we should expect something working in return!
Novice

Same issue here! Has anyone figured out a work around? This sucks!
Novice

I hope this will be fixed.

Note: Have no desire to start over literally.Man Indifferent

Novice

Has anyone received an answer for this problem.  I have contacted WB and have tried several measures but nothing has helped.  The last email received from WB told me they were escalating my issue to the next level.  Please help.

Novice

This is the last message that I received from WB, which means that I dont think they have fixed this issue!!!!

We have escalated your case to the appropriate department for further investigation. Please note, repeated reply to this ticket from here on out may delay the escalation process or halt it altogether. We ask that you try and be patient as our escalated support agents address this issue. Once they have reviewed your case you should be notified via email and provided any advanced troubleshooting they may be able to offer. If you have any other issues unrelated to this one or any questions that you need addressed, please open a new ticket at https://support.wbgames.com and it will be addressed as such (include this ticket number if it is concerning this case).

The average response time for escalated support tickets is approximately 3-5 business days.

Thank you,
WB Games Support

Novice

Thanks for the update RTY147.

Note: Is there a way to continue on with the game without finishing the "The Arena Quest" part?Man Frustrated

Novice

is fixed or what?
Novice

Still waiting on the emaill from WB.   

Novice

WB replied:

We would like to thank you for contacting us. We are sorry to hear that the previously provided troubleshooting steps did not help to resolve your issue. In order to investigate this matter further, we would like to collect some additional information about your game. Would it be possible to let us know if you have played the previous title, Shadow of Mordor using the Nemesis Forge system? If so, is Shadow of Mordor still installed onto your console? Once we receive this information, we would be more than happy to assist you further. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

By the way, I reinstalled Shadow of Mordor on my PS4 a couple of weeks before Shadow of War came out so I could refamiliarize myself with the controls. I don’t know what the Forge System is ? Still waiting for them to get back to me.
Novice

RTY147, Thank you for all the updates about this bug! I am having same issue and am ready to give up on the game as I cannot progress. I also made a ticket and haven’t gotten a response. Hopefully they fix this soon.
Novice

Rif.: *** The Arena quest broken!

If someone fixes the problem can alert me? thank you so much

i try everythingMan Sad

Novice

Well WB still doent have an answer.

This is the last reply from WB

Thank you for providing the requested information. We will be forwarding your case to the bug team for further investigation at this time. While the bug team may not directly contact you, they will review the information contained in this case thoroughly and ensure that the system is working properly. If they do decide to contact you they will be in touch via email only.

In the mean time, did you have any other issues unrelated to this one that we may address at this time?

Novice

I have the same problem, I think I killed the orc boss earlier in the game, and he won't respawn. His body is just laying on the ground, on the Army screen.

Novice

Again, Thank you for sharing. There may be hope yet!

I experienced the same problem. I killed that orc some while ago and correctly he won't reappear but it's a bug. This captain should be only available within story mode. Crazy stuff. Hope they fix it very quickly since I can't proceed!
Novice

So I had this same problem. I actually fixed mine myself. What I had to do it wasn't good enough to just have the first game on your ps4, I had to start up Mordor, click on PLAY then on the list you will see nemesis vault, click that it will start up your game from before you will still have all your skills unlocked. Next hit the touch pad button which will take you to a menu/map then hit R2 to show all the orcs in the list, there you will see your nemesis from the first game, if you want you can also pick an orc from the list and run to them widdle them down and tame them to be your ally, once you have them actually showing icons over their head, leave the game andgo back to shadows of war. Once I did that the arena problem was fixed and my nemesis showed up like he was suppose to.