Novice
Accepted Solution

*** Season pass isn't working for new DLC

[ Edited ]

When i first started playing i thought, oh, the season pass is still x amount in the ps store, i guess I'll wait and once the dlc come it should be fixed.
Slaughter tribe wants me to pay $22.95.... so still not fixed or have i missed something?

[Modedit: added to tracking sticky, edited title.  Please do the following:

1) Put in a support ticket (Ask for Help) with support.wbgames.com

2) Have the following images ready and waiting because you will be asked for them so it's better to be prepared

- An image of the leaflets containing codes for your copy
- An image of the Slaughter Tribe DLC in the PSN store displaying a price
- An image of your purchase receipt/e-mail confirmation for the purchase of the game
- Your Hydra ID

To view this ID in-game go to:

1. Main menu Options
2. Tap right until you highlight the Monolith Logo option at the top right of this menu
3. Within the menu options under this section, highlight the Network Status option
4. Press X to view your Hydra ID

Thanks so much for your patience while we figure this out!]

[Update 11/29/17

Update for the Slaughter Tribe DLC download issues: If you redeemed your physical Expansion Pass download code after Nov. 23, you should not experience any issues downloading this content. If you redeemed your code prior to Nov. 23 and are still experiencing issues, we wanted to let you know that we’re getting closer to a solution.

We know this is frustrating and we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Thank you for your patience as we get closer to a resolution.]

Novice

Slaughter tribe issue

I bought the gold edition of the game, yet the slaughter tribe expansion costs money in the ps-store (yes i have redeemed both codes i the box and it says "includes full expansion pass" on it) i don't understand why it would cost money since i already paid for it.

Re: Slaughter tribe issue

It is supposed to be released tomorrow.  

Faulty Expansion pass with my gold edition

Hi please i bought the shadow of war gold edition PS4 but now i cant download the slaughter tribe because now the playstation store still wants me to pay for all the expansion pass dlc which is included in the gold edition. Im very dissapointed. Please fix the problem.
Community Moderator

First thing if you have the Gold Edition don't buy this content, this is something that happens a fair amount on PSN I've had it happen to me with various different games so DON'T pay again whatever you do.

Just out of interest anyone else with this problem where are you and is this the physical or digital version,I'm in the UK and I have the physical version and it's showing up for me as needing to pay for it.

All right you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my BOOMSTICK!

Re: Faulty Expansion pass with my gold edition

I'm in England and having the same problem.

Forgot to mention, I've got a physical PS4 version
Community Moderator

Also anyone who hasn't already could you report this to WB Support, just click the ask for help tab and fill in the ticket, it's the fastest way to let them know there is a problem.

Link to WB Support

Grunt

Hi.

I also have this problem. I live in Denmark, EU, and pre-purchased the physical Gold Edition for my ps4 way back. On the PSN store, I can buy (not preorder) the Slaughter Tribe Expansion dlc. I already have activated the Gold Edition season pass, and it is ''installed'' and activated. Yet, I have no new update nor dlc content ready for download. My SoW is still running version 1.04.

Uruk

yep same here i bought the gold editon on release and its wanting me to pay for the add on
Uruk

i have the same problem i have had the gld edition on the ps4 since launch and its wanting to charge me for the slaughter expansion ive emailed wb support they are looking in to it i think most people are having the same problem
Novice

Re: Gold Edition Shadow of War but cant install Season Pass

I have the Gold Edition of shadow of war and the codes inside worked i got my sword, my army and my gold chest but the Expansion pass is on ps store for 15 euros. I paid for 90 euros for the Gold Edition to have my Expansion pass. Where is my Expansion Pass?? i will not give 15 euros since i already paid for Gold Edition that includes the New Campaing missions as you write in the back of the game i WANT MY EXPANSION PASS!!!!!!
Novice

Physical ps4 gold edition. Slaughter tribe dlc shows up with a price and even the expansion pass does as well. Gold edition content is downloaded
Grunt

I am now running the version 1.05 with Endless Siege etc (free dlc patch), but I still can't find nor see that I have the Slaugther Tribe dlc. As I wrote earlier, I got gold edition on the ps4.

Is it indeed an issue, or am I doing something wrong?

Novice

Where is my DLC?

Bought the Mithril edition, and I don't have the slaughter tribe in my game after the update. Anyone can help?

Novice

Re: Where is my DLC?

I just start a ticket, hope WB will solve this problem soon.

Community Moderator

I don't know what system you play on but there should be a pack to download for whichever store you get it from, go into the Quests menu and flick along to the new Expansions tab at the end and there should be an option to get the Slaughter tribe in there or just go to the store (Steam/PSN store etc) and find it there.

Basically it involves a separate download, until you get that it won't be there.

Novice

Hi on ps4 got gold edition and cant download new tribe? Any ideas welcome
Novice

Tried what you said but still the store wants £11.99 off me after i already spent extra to get gold
Community Moderator

There is an issue with that version (I know because it affects me as well) hopefully should get sorted out at some point.