Novice

Slaughter tribe

I've got the gold edition of shadow of war and when I go to download the expansion pass on my playstore it says I have to repay for it and i don't want to restart my whole game

What do I do thanks
Novice

Slaughter tribe expansion pass

I've got the gold edition of shadow of war and when I go to download the expansion pass on my playstore it says I have to repay for it and i don't want to restart my whole game

What do I do thanks

Re: Slaughter tribe expansion pass

They've just left us with no information about it. We don't even know if we're getting it at this point. They've really screwed us over.
Novice

Re: *** Season pass isn't working for new DLC

Same here

- PS4

- Gold Edition

- Czech Republic

- Physical copy

Community Moderator

Rilezcookiez wrote:
They've just left us with no information about it. We don't even know if we're getting it at this point. They've really screwed us over.

Please don't say things like this it isn't helpful, we will get the content.

All right you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my BOOMSTICK!

Why shouldn't I say things like this? We paid for this content like everyone else, supported this game by buying the gold edition, and in return we get no content, and no information about what's wrong, if it will be fixed, and if we will get the content that we were promised. I'm pretty annoyed right now and I'm guessing a lot of other people are too.
Novice

I think we're all on edge, of course we'll get the content... eventually. Now, the 21st has come and gone and we all undertsand the concept of time zones, get me right. But we're feeling a bit left down and anguish takes over as time is now ticking because Thanksgiving holiday is nearing. We'd be reassured if we'd at least get some comforting words and a shoulder pat... See ? I ain't even talking about compensation. The issue might not even be WB's fault but Sony's as far as we now.
Community Moderator

[ Edited ]

This isn't the first time I've had something like this happen with me with PSN, it's annoying and it may take some time to sort but we will be getting the content, I've never not gotten what I payed for even if it has taken a while to sort it out, it's just a matter of time.

I'm not going to stop anyone being angry about this but putting things out about us not getting the content is just really not going to help. They are working on it.

Novice

No hes right they could at lest acknowledge us we dont know if there dealing with it or a timeframe till we the idoits that pre purchased there dlc content finally get what we paid for

Saying we'll get it eventually isn't good enough. The fact is they advertised the gold edition as containing the expansion pass and it doesn't! If I'd bought the expansion pass separately I'd have the DLC so this may even border on infringing the trade descriptions act. I don't want and shouldn't have to wait an unknown amount of time for content I am entitled to now!

It would be nice if we got some updates. I don't really mind waiting but it's annoying that we are kinda getting kept in the dark about the progress of fixing this bug. 

Community Moderator

https://community.wbgames.com/t5/Support/No-slaughter-tribe-even-though-I-PAID-FOR-THE-GOLD-EDITION/...

They are aware and they have acknowledged there is a problem, they are working on it. I doubt they can offer a time frame as the issue may well be a PSN one or a bit of both so it's not entirely in their hands, it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Novice

Platform: PS4

Edition: Gold

Physical copy, redeemed both the Gold Edition code and the Sword of Dominion Code.

Novice

I had the same issue in Slovakia and it is really unsettling to know it is an issue on the entire PS4 system WB better fix this soon cause this is going hurt a lot for their reputation.
Novice

Hence my anguish : multiple companies, multiple legal/licence issues, multiple services, worldwide and region-related problem (thanks stoopid PSN, derrrrr). They're doing their best but Uncle Sam's getting all jammed/stuck tomorrow till at least Monday. And to be earnest, I wouldn't like to be moderating or community managing under this worst case scenario.
Now let's all chill, and hope for decent service from WB cause they're usually cool. And Let's all blame PS4 and the poor choice we made chosing this platform !Cat Frustrated

Will you please stop defending their incompetence. They're a big enough company, and 24 hours should have been more than enough for them to fix this. It's not normal, it's not good enough and we deserve answers, not to mention compensation
Novice

- Platform - PS4

- Edition - Gold

- Country - England

- Physical or Digital copy - Physical

Novice

[ Edited ]

Submitted a ticket wirh support.

Hope solution comes quickly

Novice