Re: *** Season pass isn't working for new DLC

Hi i am from South Africa. I am effected by this issue . I did contact the wbsupport and so i hope this issue gets fixed. I have the shadow of war gold edition playstation 4. And my copy is a physical copy
Novice

On PS4 same issue for me, brought gold edition from game both codes worked but expansion pass and dlc still cost money, please sort

Platform : playstation 4 , edition : gold edition , Country : South Africa , Copy : physical disc. Please sort this issue
Novice

Betreff: Kundenservice bei WB?! Goldedition Problem immer noch vorhanden !

---Platform : PS4 pro

---Edition : Gold

---Physical copy

Novice

Same problem here. Anyone got a response on their ticket?

PS4

Gold Edition

UK

Physical copy
Fan. Gamer. Not Fang Amer. That's just gibberish.
Novice

Maxime1980 wrote:
Same problem here. Anyone got a response on their ticket?

Thank you for your report.

The game team is currently investigating this issue but we have received some reports that simply restarting your console may resolve the issue. Please try holding the home button in the center of your PS4 controller for a few seconds and then selecting "Shut down" from the menu that appears.

After restarting your console, please visit the store page for the game and see if the cost of this DLC changes to "Free".

Thank you,
WB Games Support

Did not work..

Telling us to 'turn it off and on again'? Pathetic guys! Absolutely pathetic! Get it sorted!
Novice

PS4

Gold

Finland

Physical

Grunt

I expect some sort of compensation for this!

Pre-purchased the Gold Edition for PS4 a long time before its release date, and yet this still happened. On top of that, the gamebreaking bug that is limbo captains is still in the game.

Why they decided to release a new Tribe dlc with the above in mind is beyond me.

Novice

Hi. I have the same problem in norway. I have the gold edition. But i still have to pay for the sesson pass.
Novice

Awww man... I just got an answer for the ticket about the issue, same as above.

"Thank you for your report.

The game team is currently investigating this issue but we have received some reports that simply restarting your console may resolve the issue. Please try holding the home button in the center of your PS4 controller for a few seconds and then selecting "Shut down" from the menu that appears.

After restarting your console, please visit the store page for the game and see if the cost of this DLC changes to "Free"."

I thought they were pulling my leg  with some "IT CROWD" meme. Is it some kind of sick joke ?

Novice

I am also having the same problem! Live in Sweden and I have my gold edition content and still I can only buy the dlc not download it! They need to talk to whoever made these codes...
Novice

- PS4

- Gold

- USA

- Digital

Novice

PS4

Gold Edition

Sweden

Physical
Novice

Still not free in norway. I wont to play slaughter tribe .

Really guys. The best advice you have is "turn it off and on again"?! If I wanted that advice is watch roy in the IT crowd! This is awful service. We paid for this, supported you by buying the gold edition, and you just give us the middle finger, telling us to turn it on and off again. Great technical support guys! Where'd you get that? Peppa pig? I'd like a refund please, so I can support a company that actually treats it's consumers with respect by giving them the content they spent £80 on! This is absolutely atrocious. Even E'S had the decency to tell it's consumers up front that battlefront 2 was pay to win!
Novice

Hi, I preordered the gold edition ps4 and as you would entered all codes immediately, but now that the slaughter tribe has come out it wants me to pay for it??!?! Is this just some glitch? I have tried re-entering codes but says they are all already installed....
And help will be welcome.
Novice

PS4 Pro
Gold edition
England
Physical copy.
Novice

I pre ordered the gold edition on ps4 way before release expecting new content for free due to paying £80 and all I get is a few war chests and some orcs because the season pass is broken and I'm now being asked for nearly £40 more