Re: *** Season pass isn't working for new DLC

Same problem as everyone else. Have the gold edition but can only pay for slaughter tribe.

Platform: PS4

Edition: Gold

Same problem as everyone. Have the gold edition and two codes with it (epic sword of dominion and Gold edition content). Can only buy Slaughter tribe in the store instead of downloading it. 

Novice

Rif.: Gold edition shadow of war

Platform: PS4 Pro (Fireware 5.01)
Edition: Physical Gold Ediction
County: Italy
I pre-ordered the gold edition from gamspot .And I had the physical copy of the game the day before the launch (09/10/2017).
I immediately redeemed both the codes inside the box, the first one that unlocked my epic sword of the domain and the four legendary claws, and the second called "gold ediction content" that unlocked me just a golden trunk. regretted the lack of a season pass code inside the box, but then on the forum I learned that the pass was present in the "Gold ediction" code. So I was relieved and waited patiently for the first content to be released . Today I'm happy and hopeful I go to playstationstore and here I ask for 14.99 € for Slaughter Tribe Dlc. So far I thought where to wait for the patch 1.05, I expected I installed the patch but keep asking me 14.99 for the contents. I also tried to enter the game and try to buy it from them but also so keep asking me for money. Then I noticed that if I try to buy the gold ediction in digital format tells me on the playstation store tells me that i can not do it because i own the "war gold chest" so i recognize i have the gold ediction. Then i dont understand why dlc not gloomy and still contingent to be paid. I hope you will solve the problem since I like many others have already paid and so we would not want to pay again for the dlc.Sorry for my english and if i have been long in this comment but I wanted to be as clear and detailed as possible. I wish you good work and hope to solve this problem.

Novice

Novice

Edition: Mithril
I have 3 codes in my case. Mithril, Gold and sword of dominion.

So will we actually be getting this content that we PAID FOR? Because you haven't told us. You could just screw us over and not give it to us, and we couldn't do **bleep**. We'd actually like some answers instead of you just keeping quiet and hoping we'll go away.
Novice

[ Edited ]

- PS4

- Gold Edition

- USA

- Physical

Novice

Ps4
Mithril edition
Australia
Physical
Novice

I also bought the gold edition, but when i try to download the new slaughter tribe dlc, it wont download for free... WB please fix isue.

- PS4

- Gold

- Denmark

- Physical copy

Novice

Ps4
Gold
England
Physical

I just want my add ons.
Novice

I payed £90 for this game as I wanted the downloads as soon as they came available. But should of bought the standard one and just the bought the add ons after as I would playing them now. Please sort ASAP or would request the a refund then I could buy the expansion pass.
Novice

Edition: Physical Gold Ediction
County: Greece

same problem, i can't access to Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expansion.

Novice

PS4
Gold edition (physical)
N. Ireland
Same problem. Asking me to pay for Slaughter Tribe. I hope this is fixed soon.
Novice

• PS4 Pro
  • Gold Edition
  • Switzerland
  • Pysical copy
Novice

Ps4
Gold edition phisycal
Italy

Same problem. I can’t access to new dlc!!! I payed a lot of money !!!
Zad
Novice

Same problem as everyone else...

-PS4

-Mithril edition

-France

-Physical copy

Novice

Edition Gold (Physical)

Yeah happening to me as well, got 2 codes, inputted them on, and when Slaughter tribe came, asks me to pay for it.

Hi i am from South Africa. I am effected by this issue . I did contact the wbsupport and so i hope this issue gets fixed. I have the shadow of war gold edition playstation 4

Platform : playstation 4 , edition : gold edition , Country : South Africa . I am also effected by the issue . Playstation store still wants me to pay for the DLC included in the expansion pass that came included in the gold edition
Novice

I am encountering this issue in the UK too. The new tribe isnt showing as free for me and is instead asking for £12. The other content associated with the Gold Edition of the game triggered fine and i have access to such.

My support ticket number if needed is: Ticket #24022-1100149 WB 

Copy: Physical

Hopefully this isnt something majorly serious!!