Re: *** Season pass isn't working for new DLC

ps4
gold
France
physical
Novice

Missing Mithrill Edition DLC

[ Edited ]

Hello,I have pre-ordered the Mithrill Edition for wich i payed the full price,now I enjoy the game a lot but i do want my everything inside,New DLCs came out,do I need to pay for them since it is sayed i should get them?

Platiform:Xbox One

Novice

Problems

Hi.

I have the gold edition and i dont have the sluagther tribe

It cost money in the ps4 store and i dont know why 

Please help

Thank you

Novice

Novice

Got the physical gold edition on ps4 pro and i to have to pay for the slaughter tribe if i want to play it. Ofcourse i done a ticked at the WB site to.
Novice

I have same issue I've paid for the gold edition and now to get the slaughter tribe I have to pay £11.99 wtf...... Has anyone solved this issue?
Novice

I got a reply off of the ticket, suggested to try restoring licences on PS4, which did not work. They also requested; An image of all the codes your received with your game, An image of your game screen showing whether the Expansion Pass currently shows as having a cost in the PSN store, An image of your receipt that came with your physical copy of the game, or the digital confirmation email you received when purchasing the game online, Your Hydra ID.

-So have theese to hand if you open a ticket folks.
Novice

Platform: ps4
Edition: gold

Had both gold edition content and epic sword of dominion keys..... Buts it's wanting £11.99 to download the slaughter tribe (that's meant to be included)......

Kazarian wrote:
I got a reply off of the ticket, suggested to try restoring licences on PS4, which did not work. They also requested; An image of all the codes your received with your game, An image of your game screen showing whether the Expansion Pass currently shows as having a cost in the PSN store, An image of your receipt that came with your physical copy of the game, or the digital confirmation email you received when purchasing the game online, Your Hydra ID.

-So have theese to hand if you open a ticket folks.

Oh dear I don't have the receipt anymore. Still have the codes so I hope it isn't a problem.

Novice

Ps4

Gold edition

Belgium

Physical copy

Novice

[ Edited ]

Geez ! This is typically what I feared would happen. Now we might have to PROVE we're not trying to rip'em off... Now wait a sec, but isn't it the OTHER WAY AROUND ?

Hear this guys : prepare today's paper, your camera, your receipt, your ID card and/or passport and what not... Are they gonna request a **bleep** pick as well ? or maybe a vine of ourselves(I can take sarcam but this word I edited out took it a bit too far, let's keep it clean people. Stranger) our collector edition disc case ? 

This shrâkh is really goin' sideways !

PS : I was totally being sarcastic, this is how I blow off some steam. So don't come around waving your P.C. shrakh.

Novice

Ps4
Gold Édition
France
Physiqual copy
Novice

I may have overstepped, agreed Smiley Wink
Uruk

Uruk

Ps4
Gold edition
Physical Copy
Greece
Novice

Gold edition shadow of war season pass not working

Hi I have the gold edition that had the 2 redeem codes one for sword of dominion and the other for gold content I have the physical copy of the game but when I went to download the slaughter tribe psn wants £11.99 I'm in the UK.....
Uruk

Now that I think about it, I don't want your expansion pack. I want my money back. 40 euros back please. Then I would prefer to spend this money for someone who gives a ..... about their clients
Novice

im having this problem too, dont know how to put in a ticket for support

Novice

Ps4
Gold
France
Physical
Novice

Platform Smiley TongueS4