Re: *** Season pass isn't working for new DLC

I am exactly in the same situation
Novice

idem 

message sent 2 days ago but no reply

Novice

if this problem will recur with all dlc then the economic damage will be really high

Guys I think the bug has been fixed try going to your ps store of shadow of war and click on the dlc.
Novice

Justapleb is right. Problem was solved for me. Check the price on the ps store guys
Novice

Is this fixed for everyone?
Novice

Mine has worked. As well. Is about bloody time
Novice

I can't download the expansion either.

I have the Gold physical version and I'm from the Netherlands. Why isn't there some kind of announcement on what's going on?
Community Admin

Hi everyone -

I posted this in the thread above but wanted to make sure you all saw this. The issue should be fixed!

Thank you for sticking with us. We are very sorry for the trouble.

Here's the post from above:

PS4 DLC Download Issues for the physical retail copy of the Gold Edition purchased in Europe, Australia, and New Zealand have been addressed! Slaughter Tribe and other DLC is now correctly linked to your Expansion Pass - go to the PlayStation Store to install.

Thank you all for your patience while we worked towards a resolution.

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Novice

Hi i've got the physical silver edition on ps4 and i still have to pay £11.99 for DLC
Novice

Hi i've got the silver edition on ps4 and i still have to pay £11.99 for new DLC while it must be free
Community Admin

Hi @Aryan_sasa - 

Sorry to hear you're still having trouble. That issue should've been fixed for everyone. Can you please contact Customer Service and let them know about this? They're expecting you! I just talked to them about it. They want to see if it's a lingering issue or something they can walk you through.

support.wbgames.com then go to "Ask for Help" from the top nav.

Thank you!

Novice

Platform: ps4
Edition: silver
DLC costs £12 and i have the silver edition so the new orcs must be free but here we are anyway.
Community Admin

Please be sure to contact support.wbgames.com (Ask For Help) for further instances of this issue.  I am closing this thread, so people will go to the support staff that can assist them, now that the problem causing the bulk of these issues was found and fixed!

Highlighted
Community Admin

Hi @Aryan_sasa - Were you able to contact support? This appears to be the only outstanding issue and they'd like to help.

One tip to try - put the item and your cart and go to checkout. You won't be charged unless you confirm the transaction! But we have seen with the Gold edition, the item on the storefront still has a price, but once it's put into a Season Pass holder's cart, the price drops to 0.

I hope that helps - please contact WB Support if not. They will look into it and make sure you have your items.

Thank you!