Novice

Re: *** Save Data Not Compatible/lost

At this point it’s on their end. Nothing you can do about it troubleshooting wise. The best advice I can give is to wait this out or seek out a refund.
Because it’s done it to me about 3 times now, and I have owned the digital game on Xbox less then a week.

I hope that they would find a way to compensate for the lost loot boxes, I got a silver one from the edition I bought and my stuff is long gone. I’m curious how they will handle this for people that paid money for loot boxes and lost stuff.
Novice

I think i will try to beat it as fast as i can, and then just wait till they fix this bug.

Novice

I already poisted before, and contacted support. I cant access my saved game. The only option for me now is startr a new gaem, which I havent, and i will not do, I was way into the game to start all over again. Hopefully they will address this bug or at least contact me.

Has anyone got their save game back yet? Or heard back from WBGames?

Really hoping they sort this out soon - would love to get back playing the game!

Novice

The last I was told was to try a hard reset, didn't work and to load an older save. Idk how you do that on the Xbox One.
Novice

Jakecore you hold down the button on your console. It won’t fix it though. This is on their end not yours.
Novice

Finally contacted by WB.

One told me to clear the cache by:
Turning off console
Unplug power from Xbox side (remove cable)
Waiting 2 mins
Plug back in and wait for light on power unit to go from white to orange.

If that didn't work he said to load an earlier save from the cloud but failed to explain how to do that.

I tried to delete the local save by:
Pressing menu button on game icon
Manage game
Saved data
Clicking A on username
Delete from console

This made the game synchronise when I loaded up but it's still missing.

Second person just asked me questions about what was happening around the time I lost it.

STILL WAITING FOR A FIX
Novice

I had a power outage in the middle of the game, and when I booted the system up this happened. It asked if I wanted to load the save from the system or from the cloud and I choose the system thinking it lost internet before it could save to the cloud.

But seeing everyone else having this issue just makes me made; if there is one thing you can't do to a gamer is mess with his save file.

I really loved this game but having my profile wiped like that really breaks my heart...

Novice

Verry **bleep**ty Response. I just started last night didnt lose anything but a few hours of work but thats besides the point. Customer service shouldnt be sending out canned responses. I work in it and that last one stinks of someone who dosent know what they are doing. there are no opens to save and you can only load from the opening screen you cant choose which save point to use.

Another thing making this bad is i cant even connect my xbox account to my wb account. what because im linked to my ps account I can only have one option?

Novice

Okay I play on Xbox one and my power went out today.... I was level 22-24 can’t remember exactly and sure enough i power back on and have no saved game and only option is to create a new game.... please help me
Novice

my save data got deleted twice but strangely when i plugged my xbox one x directly to the wall outlet nothing happend and i finished the game. Before it was plugged to electricity distributor. i dont if it will work with anyone but thats what happens to me.
Novice

cuz every time i play the game after few hours the game freezes and force me to dashboard. and i thought maybe the xbox cant handle the game at that graphics or not enough electricity. its a dumb theory i know but thats worked for me 😁

Welcome to the club folks. This issue seems to be getting bigger and bigger. 

No solution or update in sight...

Novice

Just happened to me there. Was working completely fine last night when I played it. I was constantly getting the ‘saved game not compatible’ but wasn’t taking away my saved game. I turn on today and boom it’s all gone. If this ain’t fixed I am not restarting.

I called UK support today for the 4th time and no update/solution

Novice

Game lost my save data. Company hasn't bothered to answer our questions or concerns about this. F that! I returned mine for a full refund. I suggest you all do the same and don't buy from them again.
Novice

New update hasn’t fixed it. Still comes up saying ‘old saved is not compatible etc’ obv due to the new update but still says start new game 😓
Novice

Lost all progress with the latest update

So I was level 60 and was about the finish the shadow wars last night. Updated game this morning and now it says start new game instead of continue! All that progress lost! How did this happen?!
Novice

of Re: *** Save Data Not Compatible/lost

Just lost 24 hours of Save Data and nothing I read here helped me bring it back. Well done to who decided to make the game auto-save only and easily corruptable. Just deleted the game and plan to return it if I can, never to buy anything WB related again.

Novice

Re: of Re: *** Save Data Not Compatible/lost

Even the Goddamned banner is showing the save file from the Cloud which was an eternity ago.