Re: *** Save Data Not Compatible?

iamwiked i have same thing as you i can't think of a reason for this to happen

Novice

My game just seems to have deleted itself. I was a level 58 almost full completed the shadow wars

Tommy that sucks man, hopefully they fix this and don't do a arkham knight on us 

Novice

Level 41 here. I changed nothing and installed no new updates. Turned the game of normal,y and logged in today to all progress lost. Would love to hear from anyone that gets this fixed

Duggfreshness as far as iv seen the issue apears to be on WB side, i only hope they don't have the same attitude to this game as they did towards arkham knight as they focused on dlc over fixing their game 

Novice

Spartan, agreed.  What scares me is I saw this happened to some people with Shadow of Mordor and it never got fixed as well.  I talked to support today. They sent me these instructions and they did not work.  Just FYI:

1. Remove your profile from the console.
- Go to **Home** screen.
- Press the **Menu** button on your controller.
- Select **Settings**.
- Scroll to the right. Under **OTHER PEOPLE**, select **Remove accounts**.
- Select the account that you want to remove, and then select **Choose this person**.
- Select **Remove from this Xbox** to confirm.
- When you’re finished, select **Close**.

2. Uninstall the Game
- Start from Home (press the **Xbox** button on your controller to go Home).
- Go to **My games and apps**.
- Highlight the content that you want to uninstall.
- Press the **Menu** button on your controller.
- Select **Uninstall**

3. Hold the power button on the console until it shuts off then unplug the power cord for 30 seconds,

4. Once console is restarted download your profile,
- Select Sign in
- Sign into your gamer tag.
- Allow your profile to download.

5. Install the game

6. Reconnect to the Internet and start the game to download the update.

i'm not going to start a new game and lose my save files, seeing as i'm going on holiday tomorrow and won't have time to play anyway, hopefully they patch the **bleep** out of this game when i return to it

Novice

Yooooooo this is ducked up I went ham last night and upgraded my gear to find out it's deleted today I upgraded to xbox 1 x and it's not there. I go back to Xbox 1 to we what happens and it's not there either wtf fammy!
Novice

Ok! Level 44 0% competing took WBGames I need answers. Somebody finna get slapped
Novice

I'm not starting over with this long ass game! All the hour raging to it mean nothing lol aight WB I see you. I see what you think of the gaming community. You out here worse than a thot playing a young one for his money.
Novice

It happens to me until I lost it all today. Prey **bleep** prey you next.

Anyone have an update on this? I was just on to UK support and no new info on my ticket.

https://community.wbgames.com/t5/Support/game-save-deleted-unavailable/m-p/1740307#M5421

Novice

I got the same message but then my entire game was deleted. Any idea if there is a way to recover the saves game that was deleted?
Novice

Level 23 but o% completed??
Novice

My data was deleted and I did not delete any update. Xbox restarted during the game and that's when I got the message and all my saves were deleted.
Novice

Re: *** Save Data Not Compatible/lost

lol not even a statement or anything. This company is as bad as ea
Novice

Happened to me just after the update. Played normally, gave me warning not to uninstall the update, obviously I didn't, next day my saved game is deleted. I've messaged them twice and it's been 6 days with no reply.

Mine too happened 6 days ago and zero progress. Have phoned support, opened a ticket, sent Twitter messages all to no avail. 

Novice

Heard from an admin today that WB was definitely looking into it.... So yeah there's that I guess
Novice

Same thing just happend to me, my xbox shut off and when i turned it back on my save was gone.