Novice

Red areas and weird light on map

Hi,

I'm not sure if it should go in General Discussion or in Support, but I played Shadow of Mordor when it was released, but now I need some refresh.

1. What's the red areas on the mini-map inside cities? I don't remember if it's a more difficult area or if we can capture it.

2. What are the red skulls? White skulls are enemies, but what does it means when it turns red?

I also found a weird light on the Minas Ithil mini-map near the first spawn when you start the game. It's the black area (out of the map), so I don't know what it is?

Thank you

Topics: 30
Kudos: 975

Re: Red areas and weird light on map

I know the answer to your first question but not the others:
They are Outposts, you must do a mission to capture them and turn off they're alarm.
This is just my opinion and I'm just trying to help. I cannot offer tech support and am in no affiliated with Monolith.
Highlighted
Novice

Re: Red areas and weird light on map

Thank you.

I discovered that red skulls are Uruks I know, white skulls are unknown, but when going at the place with a white skull, Ican search an item and for no reasons it launch a mission to kill the Uruk (and skull turn gold?). Very complicated compared to Shadow of Mordor... or maybe it’s because I didn’t play for a long time.