Highlighted

Ps4 issues

I will post all the issues I've encountered so far here for the ps4. There is no blood ambush, or whatever it's called, when the Slaughter tribe are supposed to attack you all at once. That new update to fix the going inside of buildings and being unable to complete missions/doing anything in general? It didn't fix it. 

Re: Ps4 issues

I shamed someone from the slaughter tribe, and they turned into a Machine tribe member.

Also, I keep getting the same guy as my nemesis/loyal follower even though I've deleted Mordor, and played through it a second time.

Someone from a Slaughter tribe warband... actually turned out to be a Mystic member. This is embarassing, yo. Y'all should be embarassed.

Great job, you completely broke pit fighting in Minas Morgul. Now I can't leave the screen where I create pit fights for followers. Clap, clap.

And nevermind. But this issue has been coming a lot in creating pit fights between followers.

Friendly orcs become not friendly after you not-at-all slay their blood brother.

I think this is an issue with all of the consoles and not just the ps4. The look of the legendary gear sets? Was just lazy. No time was put into it. As well as the mystic and the undead fortresses. There were promises of Mystic tribe using magic with it's fortresses to confuse the enemy before it's release... and now we get... nothing. 

Dazing captains doesn't always work.

The Outlaw Tribe can't be downloaded for the Ps4. This needs to be fixed ASAP please.

I can add to this thread oh secret might skill isnt working since the update today (idk when it dropped) i downloaded it today so for me today and the vengeance ring is still not fixed

Captains still not showing up for online assaults

Enemy captains still are in the warchief section when you take over.

Grunts that you dominated/that friendly captains brought along with them, when they kill an enemy captain, they don't get their well deserved promotion into captain territory.

It is super sad that you have people betray you for killing their blood brother... when you've checked their strengths, and see that they don't even have a blood brother.

This has been said about a dozen times. But I think it's going to be kept on repeating until someone has fixed it- the captains betraying you over non-existent blood brothers is bs.

And now they betray you for killing blood brothers that still yet live. For the love of... fix it.

All of the above are still a problem.

Again. All of the above- and, and. If 2004's Demon Stone can have cut scenes with new armor, then what's the big deal with Talion? huh? Huh?