Poison Orcs Community Challenge *not working*

Hello,

After an hour or so recruiting every captain and orc found with a poison weapon my community counter has not moved off 0..
At this point I’ve resided to thinking this must be broken. Playing on PS4.

Re: Poison Orcs Community Challenge *not working*

Xbox One is seems to be working, 3 of 5 branded so far.    

Novice

Mine isn't working on pc, I've recruited 3 Poison captains and it still says 0.

Novice

I have experienced the same issue I have just gotten 5 over the course of 2 sessions and several reboots but still none of the orcs are registoring towards the challenge. I also had a daily challenge glitch as well as i killed an overlord and it is saying not complete.

Same here.

After many deco and moving region this bug fade away.

Seriously, this more and more bug in this game, when you see the list of bug post on this forum, so they know the many bug, no one patch come.

A WB game ?

It worked for me fine, finishing off the Challenge without any issues and received a Legendary Training Order and a 'Move to Garrison' order.   But yes there are plenty of 'bugs' in this game still, and I've encountered many of them and reported at least 4 to Monolith directly.   Even in the last Livestream they had a developer who worked on the Nemesis system directly explaining how 'Blood Brothers' trait is created.  That there must be some intereaction between the two Orcs for this to occur, either by sending them on a mission together or having them face off somehow.  Well that's not just the only way, as I can move a guy from the Garrison directly into the Nemesis screen, with no previous interaction with any Orc, and as soon as he's slotted he's a blood brother to someone.   So yes it is random and does not need to have any previous history/interaction.  So either the programmer/designer is not aware of this (it's a bug then), he didn't describe all the circumstance properly for this trait to appear or he's lying.