Novice

[PS4] orc lose arrow proof and gain "soft head and exhaustion" after dominated or gainning intel

[ Edited ]

I have encounted this issue twice in a single day.
I found "the tower" and "pain seeker" with arrow proof. The tower is with arrow proof but once I gain his intel it disappears the arrow proof and turn into soft head.
Another case is that I dominated "pain seeker" with arrow proof. This time I intentionally not gain his intel in order to prevent the same issue. And I pretty sure he has no exhaustion and soft head when I fought against him. After I dominated him and check again, he lose the arrow proof traits and gain soft head and exhaustion. Is this a bug or WB intentionally preventing players from gainning good orc in wild and turn to buy loot boxes?

Re: [PS4] orc lose arrow proof and gain "soft head and exhaustion" after dominated or gain

yes i feel your pain same thing happend to me https://community.wbgames.com/t5/Support/immunity-dissappearing-after-gaining-intel/td-p/1772128 theres even a screen proofing the bug but the devs dont care i made this post almost a month ago and even longer on the steam forums which no community manager seems to read and give that information to the devs