Novice

Nemesis and Follower DID NOT Transfer; I DID NOT Agree to Online Service Monitoring

I did not check the box regarding letting WB collect my device and usage information, therefore online services including the Market and Multiplayer Siege are unavailable to me. This is not only fine but desired.

My problem is that custom Nemesis and Follower from Shadow of Mordor did not transfer to my new Shadow of War save. I was under the impression that this was done locally (hence why you can't transfer your Nemesis and Follower across platforms).

Do I have to agree to the online service component of the ToS/EULA in order for my custom characters to be imported? If not, what is the problem and how do I fix it?

Who else didn't agree to the online service agreement but got their Nemesis and Follower imported?

FYI: I only have one save file for Shadow of Mordor, so that can't be the issue.

Novice

Re: Nemesis and Follower DID NOT Transfer; I DID NOT Agree to Online Service Monitoring

I deleted my Shadow of War save and restarted. I rushed to the point where the Nemesis shows up and it is still wrong.

Do I need WBplay to have the Nemesis Forge transfer my data or not? It seems odd if so.