My Legendary Gear Progress has been deleted! Help!

Hello,

I was at the regular Multiverse, trying to get closer with the requirements for the Legendary Gear for my Sub-Zero, but then just when I won a match with Meter-Burn Slide (which is one of the requirements, you need to fet MB Slide as the final hit 125 times), on that very exact moment, I got a power blackout at my house, and when I booted my PS4 and the game again, I got the message that my Multiverse Player Settings data file has been corrupted. I closed the game, restared my PS4 and then I rebooted the game, and at first everything seemed fine, I still got the levels and the Gear for all of the characters, as well as my scores at the regular Multiverse, but then I checked the Legendary Multiverse and all of my progress there went back to 0, including for the Poison Ivy Legendary Gear which I already compelted all of it for the Poison Ivy level 20 Legendary Gear, and also, I still have my Poison Ivy level 20 legendary Gear on the character loadout that I've put it on, but if I want to get the level 30 Legendary Gear for Poison Ivy, I have to redo the whole process all over again (in fact now the Legendary event for Ivy now says I can only get Platinum Boxes if I reach the Harley Quinn boss battle and beat it), in addition for my Sub-Zero (both level 20 and level 30 Legendary Gear).

I tried to download both the player settings and Multiverse player settings data files from the online storage, and even the Game settings data file, but nothing worked.

Is there anything I can do?

Thanks fo everyone in advance.

Re: My Legendary Gear Progress has been deleted! Help!

Your boned, they haven't helped any of us that lost our legendary progression

Well now that I think about it I guess that there was no way this could've been fixed anyway, considering that it all happened because of a blackout and not because any problem with the server or anything. It's nobody's fault here.

I guess I will have to redo the whole thing for both Poison Ivy and Sub-Zero.

Fallen Savior

Sorry about that, i lost over 60 platinum and diamond motherboxes because i unplugged my ps4 from the power instead of turning it off. Things happen, it sucks. Hope it worked out for you

[ Edited ]

guessing this topic is dead... its been 3 months since people reported issues and there was very little done.

Veteran Member

@EpicPour wrote:

guessing this topic is dead... its been 3 months since people reported issues and there was very little done.

There really isn't much they can do... editing player data can be risky, and I think that they are not allowed to do that. I'm not expert, so correct me if I am wrong, but I think laws prohibit people from interacting with people's data. Also, you can't prove that you had the data you lost in the first place. In fact, they gave me some progress on Captain Cold. lol

"My day has finally dawned!"

I can totally prove I had data, I have video game channel of my accomplishments.

No, NRS set us up with this problem when they stopped allowing the multiverse data to not be brought down from the cloud.... and then not give people a warning until months later. That's not right! Hey, you saved your data on the cloud but it's been corrupted and you need it... TOO BAD!!

Highlighted
Fallen Savior

He means that if they start messing with your data its tricky so they might ruin some stuff, even profesionalls have trouble. I'm sure they will give you something back for your time

Veteran Member

@EpicPour wrote:
I can totally prove I had data, I have video game channel of my accomplishments.

No, NRS set us up with this problem when they stopped allowing the multiverse data to not be brought down from the cloud.... and then not give people a warning until months later. That's not right! Hey, you saved your data on the cloud but it's been corrupted and you need it... TOO BAD!!

You could also put your saves on a USB Flash Drive as well...

Attempted to contact them, post my video on their tweeter... no response
Community Moderator

You're not going to get a response on Twitter. There are too many people posting. The best way is always the support ticket. Just keep trying.
Fallen Savior

I tried Saving my data on a harddrive as backup, it was an unsupported device apparently, even classic USBs from like Harvey Norman or places like that dont connect. How would one backup their... say Batman arkham knight data, if the USB/Harddrive doesnt work, can i reformat it or something?

Community Moderator

I believe in the 360/PS3 days, jump drives could be formatted to store content from the console, but this generation they got rid of that and you have to buy brand specific drives.
Novice

I’m Armada1 the dad with 5 year old son please help never received flash and gear on online contest please help
Veteran Member

@Handsomjohn wrote:
I’m Armada1 the dad with 5 year old son please help never received flash and gear on online contest please help

Online contest? Are you sure it was legitimate? 

Fallen Savior

Maybe he means Online mode vsing withs someone and a gear dropped and he didn't get it

So i guess these legendary progression issues got swept under the rug