Novice
Accepted Solution

More orcs than spaces in my army, where did they go?

So...My army was full, and after a cutscene, one of my senior orcs, whom I thought was dead, wandered up and had the "Back from the Dead" sign/popup over him.  I really liked him as a character, but there is no more space in my army.

Where did he go?  Where do extra orcs get "stored??"

I don't want to have some rando die in the fight pits to make room for him just to find out that he's gone for good.

Thanks so much!

Re: More orcs than spaces in my army, where did they go?

Unfortunately there's nothing you can do but hold back your frustration, shake your head in sadness and say 'well thanks for showing up.  But your effort of returning from the dead was all for nought.    Your fate is out of my hands, as a software glitch in the game prevents you from sticking around under these circumstances.  The timing of your return is a sick joke, but even if I had Army Space(s) available to slot you in, there's a good chance you'd disapear regardless and death take you once again.   But I will remember you (maybe), and think of all the other 'Cheated Death' Captains of other players who have suffered  the same fate. "     

Personally, I've had at least 3 Captains return from Cheated Death scenarios, 1 of which shares the fate of your Captain, and I had spaces available to slot him in.   The other 2 Cheated Death (one of which I intentionally wanted killed during a Fort Defense, lol) were slotted in succesfully.   The third guy that returned from the dead was originally killed in an Online Pit Fight, and I was VERY happy to see him back.   

Novice

I have a normal useless orc coming back from death. and take the place of my favourite legendary orc and it is gone. Sometimes the random issues in SoW is just ridiculous, not to mention blood brother traits.

Novice

Thanks, both.  Gah, what cruddy glitches.  And yeah to the bloodbrother thing; had one of my faves turn on me because I killed some rando that turned out to be his bloodbrother.  So, yeah, if he's lost he's lost.  Pain in my butt; he was amazing and I spent a lot on perks for him.