Novice

Lost Character Levels

For some reason, I got disconnected from the game servers for a few hours and after restarting the game, I lost all the character and profile levels earned (about 15-20) while playing. Has anyone else run into this problem or know where I can report it?
Novice

Re: Lost Character Levels

Had this problem too. Don't know how to fix it.

Novice

I lost 11 lvls on my profile and an average of 3 lvls per character that I leveled. However I still have higher level gear and unlocks that I earned before it rolled back my levels....
Novice

Same thing!
Novice

Same thing has happened to me. I still have all the gear I earned while playing but I've lost 2 to 3 levels on every character I played.
Novice

I was level 22 on my profile and 14 with Batman - but when I logged today I was level 8 on Profile and 7 on Batman. I also lost  90k of the currency.

Novice

Same here, I sent an email to Support about it. I dont wanna waste time again grinding.

Novice

I had that same issue. But i see that the problem occurs when i play offline then go online. I lost temporarilly the saves, but with some minutes of rage and pray they back to normal....

Sry for the bad English1!!! Smiley Very Happy

Novice

Same thing here, but when i lost progress it bugged my character and can't unlock level 10 stuff but i unlocked level 20

Novice

Solution to the problem (worked for me):

Turn off your console, wait a minute, boot it back up and load the game - everything should be back again.

http://kotaku.com/injustice-2-bug-eats-player-progress-but-you-can-get-i-1795354697

Novice

This happened to me when my Flash was level 8. It went down to 4. I thought I got penalized. Then leveled him back to 7 or 8, turned my console off. Came back and he was level 11. Thinking it fixed itself until I realized I'm missing all my level 10 a achievements and unlockables. My Flash is level 20 now, but can't unlock any level 10 rewards suchs as loadout 4, level 10 ability, and the Flash level 10 hero cards. I've uninstalled and reinstalled my game... No luck. Any suggestions?!

Novice

I had this same problem I was a level 17 doctor fate and I had level 15 gear on. When I started up injustice 2 again he was level 14 and still had the level 15 gear on... I have ss
Novice

Okay... I just was looking through my load outs and now I'm level 19...
Novice

This happened with my Swamp Thing. He went from 6 down to 1 and never went back up.

Novice

Pareil perdu pas mal de lvl sur certains personnage ... il fautilise attendre un patch ?
Novice

Same here. They need to fix this.
Novice

If you turn off your system completely it will usually restore the levels, but note that you will lose the level 5 hero card as your character wont count as having leveled up past it. This can happen for all the milestones. I have multiple characters missing inventory space/loadouts and abilities due to this.
Gear Collector

Mine happened for both character and profile levels as well. I didn't noticed until recently when I found out about this issue and checked in game. Hope they can sort this out soon.
Novice

Fix this

lost it all my grid skin my levels my shaders my gear can't relink grid can't restart story.

story is check marked locked and giveing no hero card or gear rewords.....