Legendary progress lost after update etc

Progress has been lost on some of the legendary multiverse for dr fate which i been finish long time ago...i can not sacrifice regen tokens nor gear to even attempt to start over..it gives 0 option to do so when i click it
Novice

Re: Legendary progress lost after update etc

My Robin progress has messed up. The second event is all messed up. It says that I've only done 62/3,000,000 damage. It also says that I've completed the 100 born to kill combos and 100 meta challenges, which I hadn't. I did probably have 62/100 combos or meta challenges though.

The 3rd tower has reset completely, which is bs. As if grinding 250 gear pieces wasnt bad enough already, I've now lost 100+ that is already sacrificed.

The new level 30 tower also shows that I've completed the master battle simulator on very hard, which again I haven't.

The progress from the events seems to be muddled up. Please fix it.

[ Edited ]

I earned 3 Legendary Gear Sets before the Legendary update went in... Wonder Woman, Atrocitus and Deadshot.

After the update I notice that all my towers were reset so now if I want a level 30 Legendary Piece I have to re-earn it?  No way do I have interest in doing that since those 3 were too so long to do.

Please, is there a way restore my progression or just re-roll my Legendary gear.  Help please!!!

Last night I ran into a lvl 30 Legendary while I only had my Lvl 20, its BS.  Just make all Lvl 20 Legendary Gear Lvl 30; if it cost 100 Regens then fine but using the towers is STUPID!!!!

If I lost all progression then FINE, I'll deal but if theres no way to lvl up my previously earned Gear then thats awful service for a game I probably spent $100 and 1000 hrs

No word yet on a fix guys have lvl30 legendary we/i am stuck not able to sacrifice gear nor regeneration tokens and i have lost legendary multiverse progress......i must play 3k minutes again....and 3 million dmg. 1000 wins with dr fate and even when its done i can not sacrifice any gear nor tokens so i can not receive the lvl 30 legendary???????????
Novice

I download the update and have been playing offline. In that time I've earned Batman's and Robins legendary as well as get 15+ characters to lvl 30. As soon as I go online the Legendary Gear, new gear are gone as well as most of those characters being at lvl20 again. I can't even re-earn the legendaries I lost
Please help.
Conjurer of Fear

Game relies heavily of its server via earning reward/progressions; always make sure to be logged into the server in avoidance of progression issue/s, including offline multiverse/modes!