Novice

Killed in Online Pit Fight by Lvl 62 enemy

I've attached the screenshot showing the enemy level which as I understand it shouldn't be possible.

I was playing on PS4 from Australia, in a 6th fight for that particular Orc Overlord.

I've also got a screenshot of the name of the guy if it helps and video as well.

Grunt

Re: Killed in Online Pit Fight by Lvl 62 enemy

Same overlord killed me too i think
I was bitten, bitten by the spiders of Mordor...
And I liked it.
The Bright Lord

It's because the game treats them as AI enemies and thus they level up from winning the pit fight.
Novice

If that were the case I'd have seen dozens of Lvl 62 enemies since almost all my captains are at or around 60 and fighting the same.

It's not a big dude. They level up once they kill your captain. And then they return to lvl 60. I'm sure you haven't killed a lvl 62 in the online pits Smiley Very Happy. Am I right ? Smiley Very Happy
Grunt

There are player owned lvl 61 and 62 orcs. Seen em in online conquest too.
I was bitten, bitten by the spiders of Mordor...
And I liked it.
Novice

I've seen multiple player owned orcs is siege assaults for sure, have not faced any that are above 60 *When a pit fight begins* though.  The screenshot included by the OP is clearly taken after leveling from defeating users orc though.

Highlighted

Please post an online pit fight. While they're fighting with a lvl higher than 60. Their level is shown above their head. The only place orcs can be 60 and above in a pit fight is minas ithil
Novice

I just spent a ton of time creating/finding the best pit fighter possible and pretty much succeeded, but after a 30+ winning streak, he was just killed by a level 62 overlord. My guy was an absolute monster (with extra health, damage and beserk) and I was just letting him fight while not really paying attention because he was destroying everyone pretty much. 

I second the idea that if seeing their overlord as 62 at the end is just a "temporary glitch", than you would see it a lot more often and that's the first time I've seen it. I'm pretty sure some people are hacking or taking advantage of some loop hole.

This sucks so bad. Spent all that time recruiting this guy and this **bleep** happens :/

No he leveled up after he killed your dude haha

Plummer - There is no 'perfect' Captain, at some point you will come across an opponent who will beat your best, that's just the way it is.  Continueing to push your luck will end with your guys death, you should have pulled him out of the Online Pit Fight after your first string of wins and he reached Legendary.    Leave him as Overlord in that region and NEVER touch him again (eg do not more him out of that slot, as you risk him getting a weakness auto-generated by the system).   Unless you find what you feel is an even stronger Overlord down the road.    Otherwise sorry, but little sympathy here.   Mordor = Death, at some point your luck will end, and there is a great deal of 'luck' in this game.