Novice

Infinite Transforms

I downloaded Infinite Transforms for Injustice 2 from PlayStation store. It is getting installed but not working. I re-downloaded and installed it several times but i cannot see the transforms reflecting in the game.Can somebody please suggest what do I need to do to resolve this? I purchased Injustice 2 ultimate edition from PS store which later on updated to Legendary edition.
Veteran Member

Re: Infinite Transforms

Huh. OK, so are you going to brother eye and transforming your gear? It may not work on some character's gear... I don't know. You may actually be transforming the other gear than what you wanted.... lol.

"My day has finally dawned!"
Novice

Yes I’m going to the brother eye vault only looking for the Transforms. I also saw a demo video on YouTube and there the guy after installation directly went to brother eye vault and could see all transforms for all characters. But not in my case
Veteran Member

OK. I don't understand your issue with this. Could you perhaps record a video or something so I can see? Maybe I could help then. At the moment, I don't know what the issue is. Are they asking for Source Crystals? Are the transformations not working? Are you transforming something else?

Novice

No they’re not asking for source crystals or anything. Yes the transformation are not working. I am trying to transform only gears for characters nothing else. I guess that’s what infinite transforms allows you to transform. I can record a video if you want but where can I send it to?
Highlighted
Veteran Member

@RDdubey wrote:
No they’re not asking for source crystals or anything. Yes the transformation are not working. I am trying to transform only gears for characters nothing else. I guess that’s what infinite transforms allows you to transform. I can record a video if you want but where can I send it to?

Okay. I know this may be annoying, but are you actually transforming the gear you want? For instance, I'll present this situation. You want to change the look of Gear A into Gear B. Therefore, you select Gear A, then transform it to Gear B. Does it show the appearance of Gear B? Now, I can't really help too much, but it could be a technical issue. I have seen the thing work before on YouTube, but I've got some theories.

- You are disconnected from the game's servers or the internet

- The Infinite Transforms is purchased, but not installed

-A technical issue presented in the last patch

- Some gears are incompatible.

I've had the last issue before when they forgot to charge for Hellboy transformations, therefore his gear was free to transform. I could not transform leg pieces... but anything else was fine. Try transforming a different gear piece.