Impossible to collect all Legendary Gear

How am I supposed to collect a full set of legendary gear without spending $100s of dollars on micro transactions?

Even after hundreds of hours of game play, opening chests, online conquest, and pit fights, there are some types of legendary orcs that I still have not encountered. However, I have seen enough repeating legendary orc captains to fill an entire fortress, such as an entire fortress of legendary terror trackers or legendary feral beastmasters. So then I tried turning my common and epic orcs into legendary orcs with online pit fights, but the current meta only allows ologs and berserkers to do well. Now I don't know what to do.

We need a way to buy or unlock specific legendary items that DOES NOT rely on a random number generator. Or the system should factor in our current equipment and roster of orcs when considering which orcs to generate.

I like playing this game, but if I have to spend all my time just grinding for specific pieces of gear then I don't want to play it at all. Please help!

PS. Don't tell me to look for legendary training orders. I've only found about 4 in the entire time I've played. This is not a valid option.
Highlighted

Re: Impossible to collect all Legendary Gear

it just depends on luck i think, or is there something that affects the tribe you get the most ? for me marodeur tribe was the most common, i got literally hundreds of them and mystic tribe was the rarest. you mentioned already alot of ways to get legendarys so i dont get the point of beeing pushed to spend money to get the piece you want. i got all of my 60/60 (dont have slaughter tribe) and havent spent a cent. mostly with silver chests, spoils of war,  playthrough, regular pit fights and some pieces from  online conquest chests( one was a bronze conquest chest), i also saved the legendary training orders i got for the end game. Very valid point on the online pit fights, its useless to try to make other than berserker and ologs legendary, it just doesnt work. 

Save your gold and buy a mithril chest of followers its expensive and it takes about 4 or 5 days to afford one but it comes with 4 legendary orcs which may or may not be what you need, most loot box orcs are trash and have debilitating weaknesses that make them crap. But you also get one legendary training order either buy silver chest till you get what you need the legendary train him then scrap for gear thats how got my sets but beware to my knowledge you can only buy 3 mithril chests and thats all

How do I "save gold?" The game does not let you earn gold in-game anymore. And I'm not about to to pay a bunch of real money for loot chests that don't guarantee the exact item I'm looking for. I have 56/60 Legendaries and the odds of getting each subsiquent legenday becomes increasingly more and more unlikely. Its like rolling a 60 sided die (ussuming that the drop rate for each legendary orc tribe/class combo is equial) and Monolith expects you to roll the die enough times to land on each result at least once. But it takes 1-2 hours to roll the die once. And with the tride dlc the die gets bigger and bigger. I have found ONE unique legendary every 7.6 hours. At this rate, it will take me 30+ hours to find the rest of them. But more likely it will take 60 or more because it is more likely that I will find a legendary I have already found. 

My English is bad , but I will try to tell. It's a very easy thing. Why did you spend money on it? This is unnecessary. First , Buy the  silver war chest with a silver. You can easily drop  the legendary trait. (This trait turns any follower into a legend. ) For example, you need the dagger of the dark set. Chose some assassin from a dark tribe. Add him a legendary trait. Then send him to the market.  And kill him in the market. You can make a point shot like this. It's really easily. Smiley Wink

İf you do not understand , I can describe it with pictures.  This is really a sad.  I've completed all the legendary sets in just 100 hours. Smiley Happy

Warchief

polatgeyik wrote:

My English is bad , but I will try to tell. It's a very easy thing. Why did you spend money on it? This is unnecessary. First , Buy the  silver war chest with a silver. You can easily drop  the legendary trait. (This trait turns any follower into a legend. ) For example, you need the dagger of the dark set. Chose some assassin from a dark tribe. Add him a legendary trait. Then send him to the market.  And kill him in the market. You can make a point shot like this. It's really easily. Smiley Wink

@polatgeyik If you got multiple legendary orders from silver chest then you're very lucky. They're very rare. I haven't gotten any so far and I've bought lots of silver chests. You also need a reassignment order for what you're suggesting. These are also not common. You're solution is clearly not as simple as you think.

This is not too hard Smiley Very Happy , I dropped 10 - 15 times . Silver is easily dropped from fighting pits. I can gained 30.000 silver in 1 hour. Then I get 20 silver war chest .This is just for a traits. I'm killing epic orcs. And ı get back 12.000 silver. This looks like a recycle. Smiley Very Happy It just requires some patience. Smiley Happy

polatgeyik wrote:
This is not too hard Smiley Very Happy , I dropped 10 - 15 times . Silver is easily dropped from fighting pits. I can gained 30.000 silver in 1 hour. Then I get 20 silver war chest .This is just for a traits. I'm killing epic orcs. And ı get back 12.000 silver. This looks like a recycle. Smiley Very Happy It just requires some patience. Smiley Happy

I have done this many times before, but it is not effective or enjoyable. I have gone whole weeks just grinding pit fights, online sieges, and vendetta missions. I must have purchased about 500+ silver war chest and I have online seen 4 legendary training orders. I got 90% of my legendaries from dismantling orcs from spoil of war chests which take a about 1 hour to earn in game. I'm just tired of the grind and I was hoping someone knew a better way.

The Bright Lord

I have also never gotten a legendary from a death threat, even against epic orcs, which I think was supposed to be possible.

The only way to get legendaries is to farm legendary orcs which is next to impossible without using loot boxes. Silver boxes are really annoying for this, mostly because managing the garrisson and destroying orcs / loot is supertedious (and boring). The drop rates aren't that bad, as I have a lot of Myrian anyway and the reutrn on investment from destroying **bleep**ty orcs and then their gear is quite high.

That being said, in the end-game, I find epic gear is better. But if you are going to farm a specific item (like my hummilator sword - unlimited might for 10 seconds after killing a captain) you are going to have to spend a lot of time. What's worse is that if you want a higher level gear, you will need to kill captains in game as the garrisson will you give Orcs that are not even level 60. Upgrading epic gear gives it +3 levels, if Iremember correctly.
I have level 68 epic bows Smiley Happy

Of course for a sword this should be less of a problem as you can have it broken, but I'm still stuck with my level 65 as no one seems to want to break it.