Novice

INJUSTICE 2 PC KEEPS FREEZING AFTER A FEW SECONDS IN-GAME

So i got the ultimate edition of injustice on steam not long ago. The game run flawlessly during the first few days. For some reason after a few days when i play about 5 to 6 games be it training, multiverse on online modes the game starts to stutter and my frames are all over the place. I always had to restart. Thankfully, the hellboy update seemed to fix it. Game run perfect for the whole of yersterday. However, since this morning i cant even get 1 minute of a game. It just freezes after some seconds but you can still hear the background music. I cant even get task manager to show up. I always sign out the sign in again. Anyone with a solution to this i would be very greateful. 

Conjurer of Fear

Re: INJUSTICE 2 PC KEEPS FREEZING AFTER A FEW SECONDS IN-GAME

Chances are your computer may not have the optimal components to run the game in the current settings. Maybe try to lower certain values of the game such as resolutions, if applicable and you have not done so, to ease off the processing your computer has to do. Injustice 2 is a heavily processing game therefore expects it to start weighing on your computer processing ability as the computer starts heating up via playtime.

Novice

[ Edited ]

The game is become completlly unplayable for me since february patch or some same time. Lagging/freezing like hell after 4-5 battles in a row. At an high end system. For this time I think i've already tried everything that's possibleI. Nothing helps. I'm at a dead end with this game. Man Sad

Novice

I have the stutter issue aswell.. Bought the legendary edition yesterday and played around with the settings, but nothing worked. I can't even play one match with 60fps. 

My hardware is also fairly decent, so I don't thinkt that's the problem here:

i7-7700k, 16GB ram, GTX 1070, 1440p screen with gsync :/

Veteran Member

@cmos12345 wrote:

I have the stutter issue aswell.. Bought the legendary edition yesterday and played around with the settings, but nothing worked. I can't even play one match with 60fps. 

My hardware is also fairly decent, so I don't thinkt that's the problem here:

i7-7700k, 16GB ram, GTX 1070, 1440p screen with gsync :/

I think it's something on their end, actually. I told someone it was on their end, but with multiple people, I think it's their issue. I don't support the NRS games' PC launches after Mortal Kombat X, and a PC port wasn't even announced until a few months after the game launched on consoles. Perhaps there's a specific setting that's causing this..?

"My day has finally dawned!"
Novice

I already spent like a good 4 hours fiddling with the settings, but nothing worked.. also tried to contact support via a ticket 3 days ago, but no reply to this point...so frustrating really...

Veteran Member

@cmos12345 wrote:

I already spent like a good 4 hours fiddling with the settings, but nothing worked.. also tried to contact support via a ticket 3 days ago, but no reply to this point...so frustrating really...

I'm not sure how to help you. How much VRAM, processing speed, and RAM do you have on your build?

"My day has finally dawned!"
Novice

CPU: i7-7700K 4.20 GHz

RAM: 16 GB

Graphics: GTX 1070 8GB VRAM