Nemesis

Grunts/Ologs randomly freezing in game

I've had 3 instances of this happening in the last few days, where non-combative (e.g not involved in fighting) Orcs/Ologs  are or become frozen.  The first time was during an Online Vendetta - when making my way through the fort I clmibed a flat-topped building walked over to the other side in stealth mode and looked down below in Wraith vision.  There was a frozen Olog, I couldn't figure out at first what it was, but then ~5 seconds later it 'thawed' out, I could see the frost come off of it, he stood up, shook his head then just walked away below me.   I had 0 interaction with this Olog, and I was not involved in any fighting previous to me seeing him, no allied undead around, etc.  The only 'frost' enabled item was the Outlaw bow (headshots freeze enemies) + with the Outlaw ring on (2nd item from the Outlaw tribe) which enabled  the '25% chance any hit will apply poison/curse/frost or fire'    But as mentioned, I was not in any combat mode when I saw him.   Today I was in Gorgoroth lurking around to complete the 'Execute' Daily Challenge, when I went around and behind one of those wooden lookout structures and met another frozen Grunt there.  I had not hit this guy or been involved in any fighting on that side of the lookout, yet he was frozen.    Another instance during that session was when I was in a melee with multiple orcs using only my sword, and witnessed a grunt becoming frozen who was moving fine moments before.  This Orc (Warrior) had at least 2 other Orcs between him and me and I did not hit him (with sword) - he just froze randomly as I was busy with the other orcs who were surrounding me     I thought maybe that when an Orc gets 'terrified' it may instantaneously freeze, but if so I have never heard or read about this happening.  Another bug?   

Re: Grunts/Ologs randomly freezing in game

Do you have 4 pieces of legendary outlaw gear on? If so there's the problem.
Nemesis

No, just 2 (ring/bow).  Sword from Machine Tribe, Ring from Nazgul, Epic Armor and Warmonger cloak.  

Nemesis

Following up on the sets, as mentioned I use 2 Outlaw items, so this ability is enabled (highlited):

Set bonus 2/2 Equipped

25% chance to inflict Fire, Poison, Frost or Curse upon an enemy on a hit'

In what I've encountered, described in my first post, NONE of those I came across had been 'hit' or involved in any combat.   Both were 'outside' the combat zone and in no way could have been hit by me. In the Olog case the guy frozen was below me and in a new area I had not yet travelled through (Online Vendetta).   .In the other, I was not using the 'throw dagger' ability nor the bow/hammer, only sword, and combat had ended at least 30 seconds before hand - yet he was frozen (and behind a lookout tower).   The last one I saw I actually obsersved becoming frozen - he was fluidly running when suddently he was covered in frost and froze.   There were at least 2 grunts between him and me (eg well outside of my sword's reach - i'd estimate about 20' away) with many other closer (< 6') unbranded Orcs within swinging distance of my sword).   I checked the 4/4 set bonus of the Outlaw tribe (greyed out/disabled on my screen), and it reads:

Set bonus 4/4 Equipped

Followers attacks have a 20% chance to inflict Fire, Poison, Frost or Curse on enemies'.   

Even if I had 4/4 equipped (which I don't and never have) this would not explain those situations in my case - there were no followers around.   Nothing else I wore enabled such an ability, so the only thing I can put it to is another bug (or an ability not documented such as '5% chance a fleeing or terrorized grunt becomes frozen'.