Novice

Glitch: Orcs in market during correct deployment.

Request help from Shadow of War staff.  For Xbox one when I deployed Orcs from the market by pressing x on the empty slot, selecting the Orc in the market and pressing a, rather than deploying to the region the orcs were deleted from the game.  I did not hold x in the market to destroy them for gear.  This is frutrating because I was deploying Naku the fixer and Ogg bow of Morgoth.  I would like to have them added to my acocunt.  Thank you.

Novice

Re: Glitch: Orcs in market during correct deployment.

I have same problem while deploying torz the tinder today, it just dissapeared...
Novice

Im on ps4, and I want torz the tinder back in my garrison if possible, as it is unique uruk that I earned by completing blade of galadriel dlc.
Community Admin

I'm sending this in to the team - there's something weird going on with deployments, that's for sure.

For individual assistance, you'll want to submit a help request at support.wbgames.com and be sure to reply to the email you receive to let the Customer Service team know that you are looking for direct assistance.  They're better equipped to help, if help is possible in this instance.

Grunt

I'm glad I heard about this before I started deploying all my favorite boys into the maps.
Novice

i lost three orcs after deploying them from the garrison, two of them were legendary uruks, they were almost immune to everything