Olog-hai

*** Friends not appearing in social siege

[ Edited ]

As the titles states some people i meet on LFG for social seige do not appear in the social seige list. And, when they do sometimes their Captains don't show up in their assault. On both occasions we clear or catch, hard restart, unfriend/refriend, basically any thing we can think of. Its sad because the issues with no captains showing up in assaults also happens to me in ranked matchs. Whats sad about it is every aspect of online is WHY i keep playing this game and nearly EVERY aspect is broken 50% of the time. PLEASE FIX THE GAME before releasing DLC. There are many game breaking bugs that cause orc to disappear or become unusable in Minas Morgul. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix your game BEFORE anything else. I can play this game for YEARS but i'll be quiting if not fully patched before the end of this year! I'm on XB1 btw.

[Modedit: added to tracking sticky, edited title.  Please also report to support.wbgames.com]

The Bright Lord

Re: *** Friends not appearing in social siege

well, i see only 4-5 players on the list to avenge or capture their fortresses

PC

Nan iChir Gelair Mordor
Novice

I am also having problems with the Friendly Conquest. The Friendly Conquest tab is completely blank. Me and my friends cannot attack our own fortresses or each others. Some of the other forums I have read lead me to believe it is related to the Slaughter Tribe DLC. I have attached the links below. The links contain pictures of the problem and other people with the same issue.

Links:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/356190/discussions/0/3183345176707624402/

https://steamcommunity.com/app/356190/discussions/0/1489992080513014721/

Novice

[ Edited ]

I have the same issue, I do not appear on any of my friends friendly tabs and I cannot attack my own fortress anymore Smiley Sad this is the case for all regions, I was hoping getting the slaughter dlc would fix this, I dont even care about the tribe I just want to be able to do friendly siege against myself again but buying the dlc didnt fix anything... (I'm on PC)

I had the most fun building up fortresses and testing them out and I cant do that anymore... please look into this

Bump. Happen to me. I have a digital copy. Xb1

Mine randomly came back up. Make sure you've install all updates
The Bright Lord

I am having the same issue on xbox one even though I have done friendly conquest before. I was going to do the monolith slaughter thingie, but it doesn't show up in the list nor do my other friends. I am connected, the pause menu even says I am connected to the market and I can do a ranked assault. My own fortress is the only one that shows up in friendly assault.

Novice

I became quickly addicted to the friendly online fighting pits, taking on my friends' overlords, but recently all of my friends have completely vanished from all lists, as well as the conquests. If anyone knows a way to fix this issue, please. It would be greatly appreciated. 

Same problem. Xbox 1
Novice

Same problem. Xbox One. I really hope they fix this soon.