Novice

*** Failed to Instantiate Object Set error (can't continue)

[ Edited ]

When I attempt to contrinue the game after the third cutseen with the spider woman this error message is displayed: "Failed To Instantiate Object Set: prefabs/ui/store/wuistore_pl_single.bndl" Here is an image https://gyazo.com/de5ac7bbe13d33539b046a6305ad40dc. Please help because I really want to play ;-;

[Modedit: added to tracking sticky, edited title]

Novice

Re: *** Failed to Instantiate Object Set error (can't continue)

it happend to me too. i got this text " Failed to intstantiate object set: worlds\retail\mtnpass\sectionsandlayers\ol_dark.bndl " . i hope someone can tell me how to fix this.

Novice

Bug : Last update impossible to play

Dear Wb,
After 30h of game, I install your Wonderful update. 190mo on Xbox One.

Now I cant play.
I receive the error message : "Deconnecté"
"Failed to instantiate object set : worlds\retail\snowmtn\sectionsandlayers\fortwallgameplay.bndl"

Can you please help me? I cant play now...and I absolutely dont want to restart all the game!!!!!!

Ive read your answer to my ticket : you review it and you close it...?
Are you kidding me?
I will ask you for a refund. I dont pay 60€ to see something like that afterwork 30hours of game.
Novice

Saved game will not load

I downloaded the 8GB update on Xbox one and now when I try to load my game it doesn't work, all I get is a message that says disconnected. Failed to instantiate object set: worlds\retail\mtnpass\sectionsandslayers\fortwallgameplay.bndl

After I hit the A button it says ATTENTION your save data is incompatible with the previous updates of Middle-earth: Shadow of War. If you remove this game update, your save data will be lost.

very disappointing 😡 when you can't opt out of the update.

anybody know how to fix this issue?

Novice

Any comment froM WB? We cant play the game now...
Novice

ANY NEWS?

We are several player with the same trouble.

Community Admin

Hello - we're very sorry about this but we are working on it.

It would help us if you could answer the questions below. (I know some of you have answered a few in your posts already.)

Questions:

1. Did this start happening after the most recent patch
  2. What platform is this occurring on?
  3. Are you in a low bandwidth environment?
  4. Have you tried deleting the game and re-installing?

Thank you for your help, and again, we apologize but we're working on it!

Community Admin

Re: Bug : Last update impossible to play

@Patoche93 - I'm not sure why they would have closed your ticket but I assure you our team is working on this right now. If you try deleting and reinstalling the game, this won't wipe your save file and may be something to try in the meantime.

Thank you for your patience!
Novice

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your feedback.

To answer :

1. Did this start happening after the most recent patch ==> Yes, just after the patch
  2. What platform is this occurring on? ==> Xbox One
  3. Are you in a low bandwidth environment? ==>Yes, I have a weak network/connexion (ADSL)
  4. Have you tried deleting the game and re-installing? ==> Yes, and now, it's working. But it took me 2 days to reinstall the game with my low connexion (I don't understand why I should download it whereas I have the physical version with the information in the BluRay...but whatever)

So, for me, the problem is solved. I hope it is the cas for others people when desintall/reinstall.

But I lost all my "mirian" (money win in the game, not the one we paid). I had almot 12k, and I have almost nothing now. I don't know why...can you please see what happens?

Thank you.

Novice

Hi,

I have the same issue. I opened a ticket and this one was directly closed with this email :

MonolithMark wrote:

Hello - we're very sorry about this but we are working on it.

It would help us if you could answer the questions below. (I know some of you have answered a few in your posts already.)

Questions:

1. Did this start happening after the most recent patch
  2. What platform is this occurring on?
  3. Are you in a low bandwidth environment?
  4. Have you tried deleting the game and re-installing?

Thank you for your help, and again, we apologize but we're working on it!

Right now I can't play ...

I can answer your question :

Questions:

1. Did this start happening after the most recent patch : I don't even know there was an update, Steam update automatically if there is one.
  2. What platform is this occurring on? PC
  3. Are you in a low bandwidth environment? 10Mbps
  4. Have you tried deleting the game and re-installing? 100Gb to download again ? No !!!!

Novice

Hello,

It seems you will have to reinstall your game. It works for me...

It took me 2 days with my very low connexion to download the game (whereas I have the game in physical).

Novice

My one says: "Failed to instantiate object set: prefabs\ui\store\wuistore_pl_single.bndl"

- it appears when you i try to take the challenge from another player.

My answers:

1) Yes, i think (first it worked very well)

2) On Steam.

3) I guess no.

4) No i have not.

Hoping you guys get this work soon Smiley Happy

Novice

Re: Bug : Last update impossible to play

Dear Mark,

Can you come back to us about this "bug" and its fix and about the bug of our Mirians disappear?

I've lost almost 11k Mirians...can you please do something about that?

I've seen that there is others players who's got Mirians disappears...

Thanks,

Novice

I just started having this problem, deleted. and reinstalling didn't. help any other solutions

Novice

I bought the digital version and downloaded to the Xbox One X and get the "failed to instantiate object set" error.I have deleted and reinstalled twice, still not working. What is the fix ?

Novice

I'm having the same problem. I tried everything I can think of (uninstalling, starting a new game, etc.) and nothing will fix this issue. It's very annoying, especially when I was so excited to play this game. I hope someone finds a solution soon.

Novice

Slaughter & Outlaw Tribe Glitch

So I somehow got the Slaughter and Outlaw tribes added to the game, it first started with them just having base game uruk armor with no pants just a loincloth, but now it's kinda deteriorated to where I can't launch my first game. When I try to launch it up all it says is "Failed to instaniate object set: world\retail\mtnpass\sectionsandlayers\ol_slaughter.bndl". I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the DLC but it didn't seem to work, any suggestions on how to fix this?

Novice

Re: Slaughter & Outlaw Tribe Glitch

i got the same problem

Novice

Just started playing the game on xbox one and got this message too. Still in the tutorial, right after getting Celebrmbor back, jumped off the cliff and went to dominate my first orc and bam- disconnected. tried reinstalling, tried moving from internal to external... nothing seems to be working, keep disconnecting at the same spot. so as of right now i have $60 of dead weight sitting in my hard drive. fantastic. 

Novice

Failed to Instantiate

I play on Xbox One. I can not log into my game. Every time I click “continue story” the game starts to load, but then I get a “Disconnected” error that says “failed to instantiate object set: worlds\retail\snowmtn\sectionsandlayers\dynamiceffort\fairoutlawworld.bndl”. I have tried uninstalling then reinstalling the game, but it did not fix the issue. Please help. I’m level 60 I only have 1 round of shadow wars left.