Novice

Re: Failed to Instantiate

I've actually been having the same problem, except mine is slaughter

Novice

Re: Failed to Instantiate

I’m having the same problem at the same point in the game
Novice

Re: *** Failed to Instantiate Object Set error (can't continue)

Same error for me too - at the beginning of chapter 2 when attempting to interrogate the orc. Can't continue. Did full wipe and reinstall with no luck. Need a fix asap!

Novice

I'm unable to continue from the Bruz questline damaged. After I finish the mission and I pick a new warlord it gives me the instantiate error. Mine is for "prefabs\ui\lt_slaughterslot.bndl". My game is a digital copy. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and moved from external hard drive to internal hard drive. No luck in being able to move past this point. Stuck for several days now. 

Novice

Questions:

1. Did this start happening after the most recent patch? Unknown, the issue started on 11/13/2017
  2. What platform is this occurring on? Xbox One
  3. Are you in a low bandwidth environment? No
  4. Have you tried deleting the game and re-installing? Yes, took one day to re-install the game and Silver Edition DLC. The issues was not resolved.

The message appears whenever the pause menu is pulled up or when interrogating a worm, and exits the game back to the main menu. The message reads:

Disconnected

Failed to instantiate object set:

prefabs\ui\mordormap\fortworldsections\gates\slaughter\gateslaughter.bndl

Novice

1. Did this start happening after the most recent patch: Don't know just installed the game
  2. What platform is this occurring on?: PC/Steam
  3. Are you in a low bandwidth environment?: No 120 Mb Cable
  4. Have you tried deleting the game and re-installing?: yes

Same Issues as everyone here 

Screenshot of error

Novice

Game unplayable

I have been playing the game fine until the update appeared. An outlaw uruk killed me during the shadow wars and crashed my game. Now whenever I try to play the game says failed to instantiate object set:worlds/retail/mtnpass/sectionsandlayers/dynamicfort/flairoutlawworld.bndl I was max level and am not willing to play through the game again. Can someone help?
The Bright Lord

Re: Game unplayable

This has happened to a few bu the sounds of it. The problem i believe is the content the error is referring to isn't actually out yet. Theres stuff in the game ready to use it though and the update may have triggered some of that? Just guess work.
The inevitable patch that proceeds the dlc next week will hopefully fix it.
Fingers crossed you dont loose your progress.
Forthog Forever.
Novice

Re: Game unplayable

[ Edited ]

I was thinking the same, mosstly because if you add the cracked files, which are still on version 1.0, the game works fine. Which defeats actually buying thee game though. So I hope it'll get fixed soon, shouldn't be that a illegal version runs better than a payed for one. It's really annoying not being able to play a game you payed for because of content, you'll have to pay for again to even use, that isn't even out yet. Pretty bad if you think about it.

Novice

Re: Slaughter & Outlaw Tribe Glitch

BunglingNormal2 wrote:

So I somehow got the Slaughter and Outlaw tribes added to the game, it first started with them just having base game uruk armor with no pants just a loincloth, but now it's kinda deteriorated to where I can't launch my first game. When I try to launch it up all it says is "Failed to instaniate object set: world\retail\mtnpass\sectionsandlayers\ol_slaughter.bndl". I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the DLC but it didn't seem to work, any suggestions on how to fix this?

I have this same issue. I was protecting my base from a siege and died to a regular unit.  The unit was promoted to either the Slaughter or Outlaw tribe and then my game crashed and I can no longer continue my story. I have not been able to play for some time now and hopefully this can be fixed.

https://gyazo.com/a2df0ee01a7d78cbfb8c8bf25b0d97f9

Novice

Any word on a fix or are we all just being told to stick thumbs up our asses and eat **bleep**? I had to restart my entire campaign and that didn't do anything except now have me unable to get past the tutorial. I'm currently reinstalling the game, but I feel like we are owed something, an explanation, a kiss on the forehead, literally anything other than the massive middle finger I feel we're all receiving.
Novice

Have the same problem where it says worlds\retail\mtnpass\sectionsandlayers\ol_slaughter.bndl
Novice

Just had the same thing this morning. My XB1 firced an update and now i can't continie my game because of the 'fortwallgameplay.bndl' error.

I sent in a support ticket reporting the bug and it was immediately closed. That is absolutely improper and unethical. Proper software development require tickets to be resolved prior to being closed unless the developers wish to lie to their own management, who track software improvement by the numver of closed tickets. It also has the bonus effect of screwing over the users who want the software they've paid for to function properly.
Novice

Here's what they need to do.

1) Immediately rollback the update.

2) Issue a hotfix.

3) Re-release the update once thoroughly tested.

4) Reprimand the QA personnel for missing such a huge bug.

5) Apologize to the consumers.

6-optional) They should try and generate a little good will with their customers and throw them some sort of free little piece of DLC as an additional apology.
Novice

Como se arregla el error todo funcionava bien hasta la nueva actualisacion
Novice

I'm having the same problem. The forced update today has made my game crash everytime I try to login so now I can't play at all???
Novice

Having the exact same problem. Installed the update and now cannot play aany more.

VERY FRUSTRATING!!!

Novice

Game will not load since today's update

Since the forced update today on the Xbox one x the game has failed to load. The error message failed to instantiate object set: worlds\retail\mtnpass\sectionsandlayers\fortwallgameplay.bndl

What am I mean to do?
Novice

Having same issue on Xbone after a update that patched today, played fine yesturday.

Novice

Hello I am enjoying the game so far but for some reason with the new update it will not let me go any further an error message came up    ( Failed to instantiate object set:  worlds\retail\island\sectionsandlayers\forthwallgameplay.bndl) and I do not know what to do from this point