Novice

Re: *** Failed to Instantiate Object Set error (can't continue)

I am having this issue too. Any updates yet?
Novice

I get "Failed to instantiate object set: worlds\retail\island\selectionsandlayers\dynamicfort\flairoutlawworld.bnd1"

Got it after most recent patch and also noticed I had outlaw tribe orcs running around and missions but then a outlaw off became overlord that's when it happend I'm on Xbox 1 and I've tried unistalling and reinstalling. Only option for me is to wait till the outlaw tribe actually releases.
Novice

So I live in Puerto Rico. Hurracaine Maria hit us so I had no power or internet for a while. I bought Shadow of War when my house got power so I could entertain myself even if I was offline. Today December 2, 2017 I finally get some internet and make the updates... and this error appears... I got a loooooong time in the game... if I would have to start from 0 I would be probably give up on the game...
Novice

This has happened to me twice now. First time I started a new game. This time I refuse to start new one. Paud 50 pound this game just to get kicked out after update. Has this been sorted or not.. if not how do I get a refund for a game that keeps losing saved data after updates.
Novice

There's an update today, hopefully it fixes these issues. I guess I find out the next time I play, as I'm currently playing other games at the moment.
Novice

Unfortunately it didn't fix my issue. Just tested to see & still "Failed to instantiate object set: worlds\retail\island\sectionsandlayers\tribedlc\outlawtribefight_00.bndl" every time I try to do an outlaw tribe mission. Fix this please! It's frustrating!
Novice

Happened to me too - i'm at level 32, play on xbox one, and i got the same Failed to instantiate object bla bla bla message. 

Out of curiosity, I signed myself out and signed into my sister's profile and started her game from scratch. Then I signed her out and went onto my profile, and lo and behold, it worked! And I didn't lose any data. 

Try it out, and best of luck!

Highlighted
Novice

I created another account on my Xbox to attempt your method Dash05, unfortunately it didn't work for me. I hope it works for others on here. I'm still able to play the game, just no outlaw tribe missions. I hope WB games is reading this thread & hopefully fixes the issue in the next patch, & hopefully soon. My guess is that it's probably mistyped coding or a missing file on their end. I typed my error code exactly as it appears in hopes they would read it & patch the sh!t out of this error!
Novice

I am also having the same trouble with my game. I try to launch the outlaw tribe dlc and the error pops up.
Novice

Me too! I jump off the cliff and as soon as i dominate either ork the game gives me the disconnected failed to instantiate bull**bleep**. Comeon guys how is this **bleep** still not fixed?
Novice

I have over 5 days gametime and have 100% the game and as soon as i installed those new tribes i started having issues. This is super disappointing no being able to play even after deleting my save and all the dlc :/
Novice

After i've installed "The Outlaw Tribe" AddOn on my ps4, this line keep on showing up: "Failed to instantiate object set: worlds\retail\mtnpass\sectionsandlayers\dlc1\outlawtribebattle_00.bndl". The Tribal missions are not playable anymore.. Any fix for this? P.S. Just reinstalled the game, the same problem..

Community Admin

Hey all - this is high up on the list of things we're working on. It's been fixed in a lot of cases but it didn't work for everyone unfortunately. We're still on it and will continue to work the problem. I'll let you know when I know more.

Thanks for your patience! Sorry this is happening.

Novice

MonolithMark wrote:

Hey all - this is high up on the list of things we're working on. It's been fixed in a lot of cases but it didn't work for everyone unfortunately. We're still on it and will continue to work the problem. I'll let you know when I know more.

Thanks for your patience! Sorry this is happening.

I hope it's going to be fixed asap... I had the urge to rip off the disc outside the console and smash it...Smiley Very Happy 

Novice

Happened during most recent patch

xbox 1

not sure 

and no

Novice

Mine seems to be working now but shall update if there's any other crashes. Cheers Monolith 👍
Novice

Novice

I have not had such luck. I am still getting the same error.
Novice

I tired uninstall and reinstall on Xbox one and it did not work for me. Getting the same error as before. This needs to be fixed or I'm going to start asking for my money back. $60 for a game that I can't even play.
Novice

Just had a 4 gigs update, it works. Heart