Community Admin

FIXED: PS4 Download Issues for Physical Gold Edition - Europe, Australia, New Zealand

Hi all - we finally have some good news on this issue!

PS4 DLC Download Issues for the physical retail copy of the Gold Edition purchased in Europe, Australia, and New Zealand have been addressed! Slaughter Tribe and other DLC is now correctly linked to your Expansion Pass - go to the PlayStation Store to install.

Thank you all for your patience while we worked towards a resolution.

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Novice

Re: FIXED: PS4 Download Issues for Physical Gold Edition - Europe, Australia, New Zealand

I've got the physical silver edition and it still wants me to pay £11.99
Community Admin

Re: FIXED: PS4 Download Issues for Physical Gold Edition - Europe, Australia, New Zealand

Aryan_sasa wrote:
I've got the physical silver edition and it still wants me to pay £11.99

Please be sure to contact support.wbgames.com - they should be able to help you out with this!

Novice

the expansion pass is still not working for me, i do own the physical copy of the gold edition on ps4, but everytime i go to the psn store its still not free. i would greatly appreciate it if you could resolve this thanks.

Highlighted
Community Admin

@Kya187 - I believe you have to put it in your cart and at checkout you'll see no cost. It doesn't show up as free on the store front but it should be free when you check out.

Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks!

Excuse me, could you possibly tell me how to get the Slaughter Tribe DLC on PS4? I bought the physical Gold Edition ($170, worth every penny!) but everytime I go to the store page it still says it's not free? There's nothing in my cart at all, and I'm really having trouble? I live in New Zealand if it's any help. Sorry, but I'm a bit new to the system here and I'm still coing to terms with the way it works. Again, I'm terribly sorry if I'm troubling you, I'm sure the solution is something obvious I'm not seeing, but still, I would really appreciate some help. 

Thank you again,

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Starburner

Community Admin

Starburner,

Please try clicking on the DLC to add it to your cart.  Then go into the cart and it *should* show as costing nothing, once you go to check out.

If it doesn't, please contact support.wbgames.com (Ask For Help) and they should be able to help you track down the problem.

Thanks!