Novice

Dominated captains disappearing (ps4)

I managed to dominate most of the captains in Seregost but after using a fast travel I noticed that several of them had disappeared and were replaced by unknown captains. They weren't killed and I didn't fail any objectives which means this is either a glitch or the game is designed to randomly replace your army after a certain amount of time has passed. I'm really hoping it's the former explanation and if so could you please fix this so I can get back to enjoying Shadow of War ?

Cheers

Novice

Re: Dominated captains disappearing (ps4)

Tell us about it. I now have an army of basic captains.
My legendary captains are now all gone including paid for loot box captains that I had put a lot of time into
Novice

Well against my better judgement I carried on playing. I had a legendary slayer spawn and dominated him only for him to be replaced by khrosh ghul keeper less than 5 minutes later....
Topics: 30
Kudos: 978

Have a look here https://community.wbgames.com/t5/Support/Dominated-Captains-disappearing/td-p/1692440/jump-to/first-... If this is te same issue please post there as it makes it more straightforward for the Devs to see how widespread the problem is and makes sure you get heard.
This is just my opinion and I'm just trying to help. I cannot offer tech support and am in no affiliated with Monolith.