Novice

*** Deleteds followers after fighting pit

[ Edited ]

This has happened a few times where I enter a follower to level them up. The win the battle but when I return to the army screen they are gone. Very frustrating when it's a legendary commander you've been working on for hours...

[Modedit: added to tracking sticky, edited title.  Please be sure to also contact support.wbgames.com for this issue.]

Novice

PIT ORCS DISAPPEARING!!!!

Title and I am using caps for 2 reasons.

1 - Some of the orcs I lost were ones from my preorder chest 

2 - these items are valued by real money and thus it is not acceptable they just disappear.

Problem:

It seems in some cases after a pit fight is resolved ( in this case maggots) the Orc owned by the player can disappear entirely and be repalced by a new random UNDOMINATED orc.

This is not something that can be left unfixed given the nature of how some orcs are aquired.   Infact you might consider making this priority considering there are all sorts of complications given the fact you BUY lootboxes.

Compensation needs to be offered to ALL affected Silver/Gold owners in the form of a new Loot box AFTER the issue is fixed.

Uruk

Re: PIT ORCS DISAPPEARING!!!!

Same thing happened to me btw and I expect compensation for the lost real money items.

Just posting to let you know you're not alone.

Uruk

Re: *** Deleteds followers after fighting pit

Just happen to me only it was 3 other commanders that were not even in the fight...

Novice

I am having the same issue, this really needs addressed.

Novice

Same problem. Four-six legendaries from the pit fight disappeared.

Novice

Comfirming this is happening to me as well. HUGE bummer seeing as we lose our preorder chest legendaries from this glitch. Not acceptable. +1 to thread.

Novice

I'm so pissed!!! This happend to me right now. Now i don't have any follower just the ones on the fortress.
Novice

Also happening to me but it happens randomly while I explore, or if I make them a bodyguard to a war chief. I've lost every single dominated orc doing nothing to have time pass, excluding war chiefs. Little salty since I lost things I paid for.

Follower

I don't trust them lower ranked spots at all, the Orcs I really want to keep become Warchiefs.
Novice

@AwokenGenius, I’m doing the same, as for the legendaries I’ve had something similar happen to me but also different. Out of all the legendaries I get only one was worth anything but the very first time I deploy him, he says I killed his blood brother and he betrayed and he killed me 3 times before I tried to brand him only for him to resist! So I payed for some guy to kick my ass and be a pain at the same time. Best part was the next legendary I got killed himself, I don’t even know how
Novice

Lost 3 random spawn legendaries 2 epics in nurnen AND my premium war chest chiefs before I noticed, really pissed rn
Follower

Most of my guys are terrified of me now, everytime I win a siege lol
I'm worried it means they want to betray me just by the types of things they're saying.

That's stupid, how could he have a blood-brother that quick and without you even doing anything.

Novice

I also lost 3 legendarys and a few epics ... if they dont fix it and we get something back for our money I see no point in keep playing and not refunding the game. 

Novice

Same here lost 3 dominated orcs for no reason veey annoying....
Novice

Is there anyway to complain about this officially? I not only lost a legendary captain but I lost two other legendary captain's that I got from my pre-order chest. I lost them while doing the champion pit fight to level them up to defend. I'm livid that this is a well known thing and there's been no warnings or patches. I hope something is done about this soon...
Uruk

This happened to me yesterday as well. The maggot fighting pit , i impoted a legendary really funny and cool orc, used some legendary upgrades a few level boosts, he won i t was a god fight, then i noticed he was ...gone.

With the Invalid String ID HUGE bug and now THIS HUGE bug, i am rapidly becoming upset about the problems with SoW. THis was real money i spent on the gold edition for these Legendary followers and there just gone.

This needs to be fixed or i need replacements or reimbursements.

Novice

Yup, same issue. Coming back to the region, fighting in the pits, and just after running around, this happened to me with quite a few legendary and epics that were purchased or otherwise gained from loot boxes. -_-
Novice

it happen to me as well. at first i thought they just got killed but then i lost all 6 i had as captains. my warchiefs were fine but my orcs from my gold chest is gone

Novice

Dominated follower randomly disappeared

I lost a pitfight and right after that i checked my army and i saw that one of my legendary followers disappeared. It was not the one i used in the pit fight. How does this happend? All my work of leveling and getting this follower has been for nothing... pls fix