Novice
Accepted Solution

Deadeye Challenge Counter Not Updating

Greetings, Tarks!

I was playing for the Deadeye community challenge today for 75 headshots and all was swell but slow...

I logged off and then about 2 hours later, I returned to this quest and even after restarting the game once or marking another objective and then remarking this one haven't fixed the counter so it would show 50/75 again. Now it's just 0/75 and no matter what Uruk I headshot, they're not tallied.

Anyone else getting this issue? 

Thanks for further help and info!
~ JBJblaze

The Bright Lord

Re: Deadeye Challenge Counter Not Updating

Hey J-Blaze, 

Yeah this seems to be a recurring issue with a few Tarks, lol.  Worked fine for me (Xbox One) but I believe I completed this mission (last week?) in one gaming session, I did not exit out between starting/finishing.  That shouldn't be an issue regardless, but I have had a previous problem a month back with one of those 'Kill (or recruit?) 5 Fiery Captains' - where I had recruited (or killed?) 3 so it was 3/5, then I logged off.  Logging on the next day the Challenge wasn't even posted anymore, despite there being at least 3-4 days left in the challenge.  But then the next day it reappeared and had kept the counter at 3/5.  Anyway, not sure if this will help, but try swapping to an inventory item that needs to be upgraded (e.g skill still locked) and highlite that to track it in your quests.  Then complete that unlocking challenge, and re-hilite the 75 headshot Quest and see what happens.  I'm on Xbox One.   

Novice

Ah yes! Now that you mention it, I play on Steam!

Highlighted
Novice

confirmed. It doesn't register headshots