DYING AT LOADING SCREEN BUG

I just lost my campaign while at the black loading screen to try to take over a camp....while at the black screen I hear my dude dying and I can’t do nothing about it.....very mad.....need to fix this asap
The Bright Lord

Re: DYING AT LOADING SCREEN BUG

This has happened to me once or twice as well but for some reason I never reported it.
Community Admin

I'll pass this along to the team, thanks!  What platform was this?

The Bright Lord

Sorry, never saw the question. I am on xbox one (the original if it matters).

Just happened to me again. I was loading into an online Vendetta and during the loading screen I heard that I got killed. Then, I got a connection error (probably because I was downloading another game - which uses 100% of my connection) and when I returned to the base game there was a revenge mission available.
The Bright Lord

Happened to me yesterday while I was awaiting a Vendetta mission to load up.   Could hear Tallion's heartbeat as he was in a 'Last Chance' situation during a black screen load portion of the Vendetta.  I could hear the music/chimes indicating the grunt who killed me has just been raised to Captain.  Then the message 'Network Error' flashed on screen and the Vendetta's Army Screen showed up with that Grunt (Crossbow guy on Carigor) being identified.    Game sent me back to my own world (alive and well) but checking the Online menu that Vendetta mission was chalked up as a loss (lol).   Before that I've had instances over the last few days where during a load screen (still images with text) of an Online Siege I could hear the loud heartbeat (and the background music) indicating I was injured/Last Chance situation.    But that faded and the Online Siege indicating music started up and I was ported to the beginnings of one and carried on as per usual, alive and well.  

The Bright Lord

This is still a bug. The other day I died while loading a vendetta. I checked afterwards and there was a revenge mission. Just now I was loading an online siege in Seregost and I could hear the audio of being killed while loading. 

The Bright Lord

I've died multiple times now with this bug, at least 6 times since my last post on this thread.   All from Vendettas.   What I do now to help mitigate this problem (when I remember to, lol) is when I reach a Vendetta mission point, I kill all Grunts/Ologs that I have a line of sight to in the area.  After that, I deploy my Graug and the 3 Uruk guard to act as a buffer / defense against any newly spawned in Grunts or those I didn't see before I actually select the mission.    That has worked for me to avoid getting killed / Network Error messages.   I believe this 'Network Error' thing may be a bit of a red herring.    If I don't get killed during this 'wait' time for the mission to start, I never get the Network Error.  I only get it when Talion is killed during this load/wait screen (the black one with the dagger/hammer emblem lower right corner).   When Talion is killed, another series of things happen (promotion of Uruk who killed you, animations you can't see, back to the army screen for more animations you can see, etc etc) and I think it's these 'turn of events' that derail the Vendetta from loading, the system gets all muttled up and the Vendetta mission is derailed - hence the 'Network Error'.   This problem was introduced in one of the last 2 patches (DoM + the patch that was released shortly afterwards).   Hope its fixed in the upcoming July update.   

The Bright Lord

I have noticed Network Errors occurring after as well, but not always. I too tend to kill everything in sight before I start Vendettas because I'm aware of this bug, it does seem to help - or I feel it does. Nevertheless, it still occurs even when I killed everything on the map.