Novice

Re: *** Crash / Freeze on starting "The Etten"

Here, in the first attempt of siege, Bruz died and now it is in infinite loop. Has anyone got the solution?

Novice

[ Edited ]

I've recently bought this game and I got this exact problem too. Has anyone found a fix yet?

Edit: I'm on PC and both warchiefs are dominated

Novice

I'm on Xbox one. I've dominated all the captains but two who are currently dead. Killed one war chief and dominated the other. Put my own followers as war chiefs. I can start the mission but it gets stuck on an infinite loading screen. I've tried advancing time and removing one of three siege captains. Nothing works. I've put 24+ hours into this. I'm not restarting
Novice

I'm on the same boat, but on PS4. Everythng works till the loading screen of the siege, after you select your attackers and start it the game is permanently stuck in loading. I have every orc, including warchiefs, under my command, lvl 25 and put almost 30 hours in this game. I will wait for a fix, or I'm never playing it again. No way I'm restarting this from scratch.

Novice

Got the same issue, on PS4. Endless loading. Any solutions so far?

Novice

I  play 25 hours and buy 50 USD this is really unaccaptable bug for this kind of a game
and as far as I read it is last nearly 3 months and no one is actually helping 

this is the last time I ever bought  WB game also recently bought it and suffer same issue black screen on etten bug

Novice

I'm having the same issue. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game app but that didn't work either. Has anyone gotten word on how to resolve this or found a way?

Novice

This is the reply that I got from WB Customer Support:

Thank you for contacting us at WB Games Technical Support.

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. First we would like to have you try performing a cold restart on the console. To do this, follow these steps:

1) Power down the console completely.
2) Unplug the console for at least 5 minutes.
3) After 5 minutes, plug back in the device and then try launching the game again.

If this does not resolve the issue, please try to uninstall the game from XBox One:

- Start from Home (press the Xbox button on your controller to go Home).
- Go to My games and apps.
- Highlight the content that you want to uninstall.
- Press the Menu button on your controller.
- Select Uninstall.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

They actually want me to delete my game if unplugging the console doesn’t help since their DLC bugged up my progress! I just finished grinding to L25 so I could have the extra Assault Team slot open for the Etten Quest.
Novice

I'll try uninstalling it. I have a disc so whatever doesn't bother me any. Save data is backed up on the cloud anyway. I highly doubt the resolves anything though
Novice

Surprise surprise it didn't fix it
Novice

I'm having this same issue, infinite load as soon as I try to start the siege. All captains were dominated or dead, and both war chiefs were dead. I could've sworn I'd dominated one of the war chiefs but both of them were showing up as dead, maybe that was somehow related. I tried advancing time, getting killed to allow enemy captains to spawn, restarting my console, and reinstalling the game, but nothing works. I'm playing on Xbox One.

Novice

Has anyone found a fix for this glitch/bug cause I just got this game angry that it’s not letting me get this part over with also put more than 24hr into this game I do not want to start from scratch hopefully this gets fixed ASAP
Novice

This is a legitimate disappointment. No response. I gave my money and my time. This game has been out for months and no response? This is bull. Im not restarting my 20 plus hours of game play. Fix this now please.
Novice

Mission Etten wont start

I get all of the armys ready for battle and when I press start it just goes into a loading phase and nothing happens.

I see others are having problems with this mission.  Hope the tech guys can fix this.

Novice

Nurnen Siege Infinite Load

I've unlocked Nurnen and it has an infinite load screen and I just have to restart the game. I've read multiple sources from October 2017 threads - this is the same issue they had.

I have put money into my game and have more than 20 hours saved. If you cannot fix this please reimburse me with digital currency so I can start a new load game.

Novice

Re: Mission Etten wont start

I'm having same issue on PS4. Cannot get the game to load at The Etten. 

Like others, I have put time and my money into this. Unacceptable to not provide a quick patch.

Novice

February 8th almost 4 months after this was first reported, I'm having this issue on xbox one. I spent 99 dollars on a game I can't play,  and have too many hours invested to restart. Need a response immediately from someone who can help. 

Novice

I think this issue was fixed back in October, and the DLC broke it again.

Sounds like some dummy didn't catch that the DLC platform included the pre-patch bug.

Novice

Found this in another thread, going to sacrifice a handful of my captains and see if that does anything.

Crash when starting The Ettens quest: May have something to do with dominating all captains before reaching this point.
Novice

i also have same fault aswell on PS4 :@