Novice

Community Challenge Resetting

My community challenges reset themselves in between sessions. By this I mean that one day I log on and make progress on a challenge, take a break for a few hours or a day, come back and everything I did is gone. Yesterday I logged on and I recruited 3 Trickster warchieft, today I log on and it reads 0! 

Novice

Re: Community Challenge Resetting

Same thing happened to me, but I wonder if that is supposed to be "as designed". I find it annoying myself, but I could see them saying: " Well, it is supposed to be a challenge."

Note about the Challenges concerning dominating a certain number of a specific class: Nothing prevent you from dominating the same guys over and over again. This is what I did with the Tricksters. Finf one, dominate him, and then use the "Shun" order immediately to kick him out. Then find him again, rinse and repeat until done.

It even works with orks from the market. Find one with matching class put him in the army and repeat dominate 4 times...
But this challenge without the trick would really suck because it cost a lot of time to find orcs with the needed class. The older challenges made much more fun.
Nemesis

I have same issue.