Novice

*** Cant finish the game (Shadow of War)

[ Edited ]

Hi

I cant select a mission in the siege-order entry.The progress is now on 93% and i am on stage 10.After i loosed the last siege defense(the 4th one) i decided to quick close the game (because i wanted to try it again)but after i started it the quest was bugged and i couldnt select a mission anymore.I have all finished entrys till stage 9 but stage 10 is not there anymore.I tried to reinstall the game and this doesnt work either.Can someone help?Lg(Sry for my english)Lg

[Modedit: added to tracking sticky, edited title.  Please also put in a ticket at support.wbgames.com]

Novice

Re: *** Cant finish the game (Shadow of War)

Hi, 

I died in the shadow wars stage 1. I didn't even close the game but I'm stuck at 93% as well. There's no shadow wars stage 1 in quests menu. I've finished all 10 stages. 

Can you please give me update if your problem is resolved? 

Novice

@Christopher did you try to restart the game and play it from the beginning?
Novice

I'm having the same problem.  I was defending the final keep in stage 9 (it was the last keep I needed to defend for completion).

I was pinned by a caragor that died from a fiery explosion around the same time he pinned me.  It made the retaliate sound as if the option to press spacebar, e, right or left mouse would appear, but instead the camera fixed on the dying caragor.

I died, and instead of losing the keep, a "forward time" resolved some of my army's challenges.  Stage 9 says it is complete in the Siege Missions menu, but there's no option to advance.  I'm stuck at 93%

I restarted game, computer, but no luck. I also have the "stuck at 94%" for the nemesis missions.

Novice

I'm haveing the same problem except it happened on stage 4. Basically I died defending and the guy who killed me just disappeared. Then the fortress just stayed in a destroyed state with no overlord. So I'm guessing I'll have to start from the very beginning won't I .-.
Highlighted
Novice

[ Edited ]

This happened to me also. Stuck @ 93%, and the last defend mission always returns after successful defense. Even giving away the fort, claiming it back, and defending it again will just display the same defend mission again. I've already defended my fort 3x in a row on the same map.

Edit: But my profile here already shows 100%. Did I just wasted my time watching all those non-skippable captain speeches and death scene just to complete 10 siege missions? Well played WB, you even f-up the ending.

Novice

Same here. Is there any chance they are working on a fix?