Novice

Can't Select Audio Setting in Pre-Game Settings Selection

I have Injustice 2 installed on my Xbox One hard drive, and every time I launch it, it gives me the short options thing where it asks about my gama and screen size, but when it gets to the "audio settings" menu where I have to select TV speakers, Mid-Size, or Home Theatre, nothing I select makes any difference. My A button does nothing, as well as my other buttons. I am simply unable to progress past this settings menu in any way. I've tried restarting my Xbox, clearing my cache, and restarting the game, but to no avail. I'm really hoping that I don't have to uninstall it and wait for it to reinstall so that I can play it now, but if that's what I have to do, so be it.

Thank you for your help

Novice

Re: Can't Select Audio Setting in Pre-Game Settings Selection

I'm having the same issue. No matter what I do the game just ignores any button I press during the audio selection.

DerekJeder escreveu:

I have Injustice 2 installed on my Xbox One hard drive, and every time I launch it, it gives me the short options thing where it asks about my gama and screen size, but when it gets to the "audio settings" menu where I have to select TV speakers, Mid-Size, or Home Theatre, nothing I select makes any difference. My A button does nothing, as well as my other buttons. I am simply unable to progress past this settings menu in any way. I've tried restarting my Xbox, clearing my cache, and restarting the game, but to no avail. I'm really hoping that I don't have to uninstall it and wait for it to reinstall so that I can play it now, but if that's what I have to do, so be it.

Thank you for your help

Novice

Did anything work?
Highlighted
Novice

I figured it out for anyone seeing this. You have to scroll to it then click a